SherDha scenes wishlist

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey ppl...I was thinking to make this forum lively...let's discuss the SherDha scenes we would like to see in the coming episodes... I'm posting my wish scene 
Everyone at the dining table except shraddha... Bhavri makes some comment n.asks gajra to get shraddha for dinner but shraddha says she isn't hungry...then at late night sher goes to the kitchen n prepares shraddha's dinner plate...goes to his room n makes shraddha have the food

Plz let me know ur wish scenes... Who knows our wish scenes might come true on TV 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
You made a nice post! Ready for my list!

1. Sher Singh saving Shraddha from the Gundays (I know its a typical scene! But I wanna see it!)
2. Then putting his leather jacket around Shraddha - Haye! It would be so cute!
3. Shraddha hurting her hand, and then Sher Singh feeding her!
4. Shraddha falling asleep on the sofa or floor, and Sher putting blanket on her!
5. It is NOT a romantic scene.. but I want Sher Singh, apologises to Shraddha's family!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha getting scared by lizard or rat n unknowingly holding sher tight in his arms
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Shraddha getting scared by lizard or rat n unknowingly holding sher tight in his arms

She already has a lizard named Bhravi Devi in her life 😆
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want sher to take Shraddha on a dinner date...i know this is not going to happen so soon, 
but still 😉
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
ok .
i am not stereotyping this,  but a damsel in distress scene would be nice if shown... 
or going by the surrounding ie the gangster kind of surrounding some guy of the opposite team harrassing the lady for  revenge for something done by sher's mum , and sher coming and helping her .. and punching that goon left and right would be fun to see..

and ,
shraddha trying to improve sher and his family people would be a revolutionary thing to see. 

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really want a nice chat b/w sherdha...sher asking abt getting to know her her dreams...insecurities likes dislikes and supporting her in all this...sherdha hug tooo...
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sher putting the sindoor and mangalsutra on Shraddha, pretensing an obligation but when he will be doing that, he would innerly do that lovingly and happily, with his own will and Shraddha would know that, by capturing a smile across his lips ^^ Haaye, yeh scene mentally imagine karke sharam agaye 😆 ❤️
But for now, it's miles away from being fulfilled 🤣
ARshi33fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would love a scene where Sher and Shraddha leave the village for some work or something and the car gets spoiled and they get to spend some time.. (clich, but I'd still love to see something like that)
And yes a damsel in distress scene, where Sher saves Shraddha, though she's hurt, so he takes care of her..   
zeba_kausar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U ALWAYS Comeup with something good!! i like ur posts...
my wish is that as we all know every time sher gets talli (drunk)and shrddha takes care of him...but
this tym i want that shrddha gets talli somehow...nd she just spit out every thing her feelng for sher,anger, emotion everything!!!nd just keep yelling that i luv u sher ji...i luv u...nd the most romantic part will when sher take her to their room and she just pull sher too close to herself...but as sher is so cute he will make her sleep... and keep smilng that will be so cute...
and the most intersting part will be that shrdhha doesnt remember any thing...but sunhari keep pulling her leg and whenever sher sees her...he gives a cute smile which makes shrddha feel shy...
That will be osm actually 2sm...!!!!
Edited by zeba_kausar - 8 years ago