Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Celebration thread**500 Epi** (Page 9)

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 25058

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojaparijat

SUSAAN LOVED UR THREAD.U HAVE PUT IN LOADS OF EFFORTS.
RADIHIKA DI,I LOVED UR DESCRIPTION ABT THEIR JOURNEY.SPECIALLY PART WHERE JODHA'S BEAUTY IS BEING DESCRIBED.
GOOD OLD DAYS OF #JodhaAkbar.
AKDHA-PARIJAT ROCKS.

DIALOGUE VO:
"Jodha ki Ek Jhalaq aur Jalal ko usse pane ki hasrath parvan chad chuki thi.Amer main kahi khoobsurath ladkiya thi par Jalal ke liye Amer ki Aks thi Jodha.Jalal Ko bhi Nahi Pata Tha INSAAN kabhi Kabhi Kisiko Pane Ke Liye Apne Aap Kho Deta Hai.Ab Jalal Ke Mann Main Ek hi Khwaish Thi,Jodha Ko Paane Ki.Jalal Ki Taqdeer Nishchith Thi Itihaas Ne Usse Chun Liya.Bas Uska Sahi Waqt Ana Baki Tha"

Hope n pray with 500 Episodes Show Climbs Trp Charts.
#500EpisodesOfJodhaAkbar
#LongLiveJA

Thank u Susaan 4 a wonderful Thread.:-)

thank you soo much dearHug
aur rev jo tumne dialogue share ke hai wo mere one of fav dailogue tha bas dimag mein yaad nahi tha thank yaad dilane ke liyeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Joined: 20 November 2013
Posts: 12008

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
 susan, Aweomse thread...!!

loved to read Akdha JourneyDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i love the feel of reading a posts like this! and more...!!Approve


Dimaagi ki ghulami ko dil ki deewangi hi tod sakti hain...

zanjeeron se jakde dimaag ko sirf dil ki dhadkan hi tod sakti hain..."
 said by the Begums.

Inki aastha ke aage, inn gehnon ka koi mol nahi" Jodha

''sirf ek aap hi hai jo hume dhakka de sakti hai jisme hume naa kehne ka taab hai'' JALAL

Hum apke paas aana chahte the us waqt humare dil me bas ''Ek hi Khwaish thi Ki Koi Sapne Me Bhi Apka Deedar Naa Kar Paaye''Day DreamingDay Dreaming Jalal to Jodha when he was going to find her Tonguethen ISHQ HAI WOH EHSAS was playingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

keep going! my wishes n prayers for JA !Party




wait... is this a decent song I can dance to? ErmmROFLLOLLOL




Edited by hely - 07 May 2015 at 4:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeousjojaparijatSweetshruthiSusan.Dsouza

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 39513

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Susan woww amazing thread your every thread takes me to the time when I first started watching jodha akbar
I don't remember correct day or time when I fell in love with this royal classic couple
but coz of thrm some really wonderful ppl in my life
and you one of them

all dialogue of akdha there journey soul talk dargah visit everything is trademark

akdha are one jodi who can romance through eyes and hamf holds
itne versions of hand holds I never saw

Thanku for this amazing work u done and put all this together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatSusan.Dsouza

jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Joined: 22 July 2014
Posts: 1807

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by jojaparijat

SUSAAN LOVED UR THREAD.U HAVE PUT IN LOADS OF EFFORTS.
RADIHIKA DI,I LOVED UR DESCRIPTION ABT THEIR JOURNEY.SPECIALLY PART WHERE JODHA'S BEAUTY IS BEING DESCRIBED.
GOOD OLD DAYS OF #JodhaAkbar.
AKDHA-PARIJAT ROCKS.

DIALOGUE VO:
"Jodha ki Ek Jhalaq aur Jalal ko usse pane ki hasrath parvan chad chuki thi.Amer main kahi khoobsurath ladkiya thi par Jalal ke liye Amer ki Aks thi Jodha.Jalal Ko bhi Nahi Pata Tha INSAAN kabhi Kabhi Kisiko Pane Ke Liye Apne Aap Kho Deta Hai.Ab Jalal Ke Mann Main Ek hi Khwaish Thi,Jodha Ko Paane Ki.Jalal Ki Taqdeer Nishchith Thi Itihaas Ne Usse Chun Liya.Bas Uska Sahi Waqt Ana Baki Tha"

Hope n pray with 500 Episodes Show Climbs Trp Charts.
#500EpisodesOfJodhaAkbar
#LongLiveJA

Thank u Susaan 4 a wonderful Thread.:-)

thank you soo much dearHug
aur rev jo tumne dialogue share ke hai wo mere one of fav dailogue tha bas dimag mein yaad nahi tha thank yaad dilane ke liyeBig smile
Welcome dearHug
Actually main aur bhi landmark dialogues likhna chahti but writing something from mobile is a task that too on forum n time consiense also don't allow me to write more.:-(
ANYWAYS U DID A MARVELLOUS JOB.KEEP TOCKING.:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeous

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 25058

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hely

 susan, Aweomse thread...!!

loved to read Akdha JourneyDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i love the feel of reading a posts like this! and more...!!Approve


Dimaagi ki ghulami ko dil ki deewangi hi tod sakti hain...

zanjeeron se jakde dimaag ko sirf dil ki dhadkan hi tod sakti hain..."
 said by the Begums.

Inki aastha ke aage, inn gehnon ka koi mol nahi" Jodha

''sirf ek aap hi hai jo hume dhakka de sakti hai jisme hume naa kehne ka taab hai'' JALAL

Hum apke paas aana chahte the us waqt humare dil me bas ''Ek hi Khwaish thi Ki Koi Sapne Me Bhi Apka Deedar Naa Kar Paaye''Day DreamingDay Dreaming Jalal to Jodha when he was going to find her Tonguethen ISHQ HAI WOH EHSAS was playingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

keep going! my wishes n prayers for JA !Party




wait... is this a decent song I can dance to? ErmmROFLLOLLOL



wah wah kya dialogue likh ke hai palak
phele ke dialogue kya royal type hote thee sun kar hi muh se wah nikal tha tha

even common begamo ke dialogues mast hote thee phele ab hardly ek tho dialogue aise hai feel ok tha 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeous.GreekPrincess.

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 25058

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Susan woww amazing thread your every thread takes me to the time when I first started watching jodha akbar
I don't remember correct day or time when I fell in love with this royal classic couple
but coz of thrm some really wonderful ppl in my life
and you one of them

all dialogue of akdha there journey soul talk dargah visit everything is trademark

akdha are one jodi who can romance through eyes and hamf holds
itne versions of hand holds I never saw

Thanku for this amazing work u done and put all this together


aww thank you soo much dearHugHug
akdha ke eye aur hand romance dekh kar hum itne memerized ho jaate hai we wnet to ohter world iss kehte hai magic of akdhaDay Dreaming
Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Joined: 04 July 2012
Posts: 25058

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojaparijat

Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by jojaparijat

SUSAAN LOVED UR THREAD.U HAVE PUT IN LOADS OF EFFORTS.
RADIHIKA DI,I LOVED UR DESCRIPTION ABT THEIR JOURNEY.SPECIALLY PART WHERE JODHA'S BEAUTY IS BEING DESCRIBED.
GOOD OLD DAYS OF #JodhaAkbar.
AKDHA-PARIJAT ROCKS.

DIALOGUE VO:
"Jodha ki Ek Jhalaq aur Jalal ko usse pane ki hasrath parvan chad chuki thi.Amer main kahi khoobsurath ladkiya thi par Jalal ke liye Amer ki Aks thi Jodha.Jalal Ko bhi Nahi Pata Tha INSAAN kabhi Kabhi Kisiko Pane Ke Liye Apne Aap Kho Deta Hai.Ab Jalal Ke Mann Main Ek hi Khwaish Thi,Jodha Ko Paane Ki.Jalal Ki Taqdeer Nishchith Thi Itihaas Ne Usse Chun Liya.Bas Uska Sahi Waqt Ana Baki Tha"

Hope n pray with 500 Episodes Show Climbs Trp Charts.
#500EpisodesOfJodhaAkbar
#LongLiveJA

Thank u Susaan 4 a wonderful Thread.:-)

thank you soo much dearHug
aur rev jo tumne dialogue share ke hai wo mere one of fav dailogue tha bas dimag mein yaad nahi tha thank yaad dilane ke liyeBig smile
Welcome dearHug
Actually main aur bhi landmark dialogues likhna chahti but writing something from mobile is a task that too on forum n time consiense also don't allow me to write more.:-(
ANYWAYS U DID A MARVELLOUS JOB.KEEP TOCKING.:-)

thank you dearBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeous

---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Joined: 28 May 2014
Posts: 3069

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Beautiful thread Susan.
Congrats whole Jodha Akbar team and thanks giving us a wonderful couple and so many wonderful and mesmerising episode.
And congrats to viewers also and also thanks to them to bearing this show last 1 year.


Edited by ---jais--- - 07 May 2015 at 6:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Akdha ff:Dastaan-E-Mohabbat...THREAD CLOSED-Thread 2 link page no.154

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: ...Anushka...   Replies: 1131   Views: 210055

...Anushka... 1131 210055 12 March 2016 at 5:42am by ...Anushka...
FF: Registan Ka GULAB (Rose in Desert) Thread 1 Close Thread 2 Active

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: shahbhavini   Replies: 1149   Views: 193100

shahbhavini 1149 193100 29 January 2016 at 11:23am by arnavmaan
Is it Hate OR Love ~ Thread 3 Ch:35 Page 148 THREAD CLOSE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177

Author: shahbhavini   Replies: 1408   Views: 216610

shahbhavini 1408 216610 21 April 2015 at 2:31am by 123456765
Birthday Message Thread for Rajat Tokas! Thread Closed

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9730

Amor. 25 9730 16 July 2014 at 3:35am by Amor.
Thread:a JODHA AKBAR BENGAKI THREAD

Author: mishtigc   Replies: 1   Views: 3288

mishtigc 1 3288 24 May 2014 at 1:52pm by -DZ-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index