Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
When you run a serial ! You basically show a REAL WORLD in Reel world ! 
What are they trying to show ! When the show came up It was like an entirely different show with other one's ! There were no Saas Bahus dramas no particular BehenJi Indian style drams but a UNIQUE LOVE STORY OF RANVEER VAGHELA ! Till The lovey dovey phase the show was just great ! Entirely different from all the shows ! Now , CVS , What are you trying to show , DO You think multi-marriages , re-marriages are a joke ? They ofcourse aren't ! If MATSH Is to consider a Real life and not blaming CVS then Miss Ishaani VAGHELA what the hell are you doing ? You want to get out of Ranveer's life , ok Fine ! Why ? Because he is with anyone else ! Ok fine ! Did you asked him Directly face to face ? No , so how can you believe that a person who is in love with you for 18 years can really move on ! How , how ! Dumbness personified ! And CVS , You really can't show anything like pretend from ishaani side , IS THIS IS REAL AASHIQUI ? If she knows she can't move on then why is she ruining the lawyers life ! And if she can move on , is this is aashiqui ? Where the guy who is Rich infront of people but has nothing (Ranveer) would land up ! I know all the things will be settled down but to just increase your TRP's don't ruin the characters and the show ! ACHI CHEEZ DIKHAO GE TOU BARKAT AA HI JAATI HAI , Spare us Cvs , Spare us ! I know all the things will be settled down but I don't know if my interest and the ISHVEERIANS interest would remain the same after watching your Crap ! Thankyou for killing Mr.Ranveer Vaghela and U.S. , you'll surely get a place in heaven !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm so confused by this post have to be honest 🤓
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I'm so confused by this post have to be honest 🤓

Oh don't get confused it was just a lash out at cvs ! Nothing more ! 
I am just fed up of this crap so just made it ! All the things will be same which I told you , don't worry!
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
They are just messing with our show !
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Need some time off from it !