India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya 6th May'15 written update

Asherkibiwi IF-Sizzlerz
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Abhi and pragya are standing so closer like it seems they are about to kiss.abhi tells i know your hiding something from me.pragya says nothing and however he tries to come closer to her it doesnt matter to her.abhi says ur eyes tells ur lying ,now i will make u feel my presence everywhere n then i will leave you,after staying away frm me you will realize how much u miss me.saying he left.pragya says she already s missing him n love him so much.she gave pain to him but its hurting her more...

... she then goes to meet daadi.she sees daadi is keeping pillows on bed,pragya scolds daadi for doing that job by herself n not calling any maids.pragya-daadi convos.daadi tells her about abhi's childhood mischivious stories,daadi said lil abhi s soo naughty n always makes her angry with his crazy plays but when she sees his cute smile she forgets her angry.daadi continued saying now abhi forgot his childhood memories but now i want to see all those memories again n tells pragya to give a grandchild to her.she want to become abhi's kid's daadi before she dies.pragya doesnt say anything,she sees daadi is so excited for their baby.daadi tells her once they become parents they would have lots of changes too.abhi will start respecting her more n will love her more.daadi asks her if she would fulfill her wish.pragya is coming down thinking abt daadi's request.pragya thinks she couldnt become abhi's wife then how can she become his child's mother,she thinks she cant fulfill her wish.pragya then thinks abt tanu's words.pragys realize only tanu can fulfill daadi's wish and for her baby's future she have to sacrifice her love,she have to bring tanu's baby there for her family's happiness. Abhi was watching her from stairs.abhi sees pragya leaving n thinks where she s going,then thinks its better if she goes away from him.

Tanu is trying to call abhi but abhi s not responding.she thinks she have to talk to abhi n find a solution orelse if anyone gets to know abt her pregnancy her life is finished.she then calls d doctor n says she is ready for d abortion n request doctor not to disclose anyone abt her pregnancy.pragya heard everything n gets shock.tanu turns n sees pragya there.
Pragya asks if she is going to abort her child n how can she do it.tanu stops pragya frm giving lecture.tanu said ppl will talk if a unmarried girl gets pregnent,moreover she is d super model and ppls will talk abt her n make her life ill.pragya said she wont let her do this.tanu screams @her n says only this option s left now n accuses pragya for spoiling her life n asks if she would take decision abt her life.tanu is going mad @pragya.tanu said abhi s not taking her calls n asks pragya if she told him abt her pregnancy.pragya said no.tanu asks then what she told abhi that completely changed him.

Pragya told tanu i had told u that i proposed abhi n i told him all that was a joke.pragya said she did everything for tanu n her baby.pragya further continues now daadi want a grandchild and only tanu can give her that happiness.tanu asks her if she want to give abhi's name to her baby then tell how it will be possible.tanu says its all her drama n told her to stop playing with her.pragya tells her to trust her.tanu said when pragya is staying there as abhi's wife he would never accept her baby.even if she proves its his baby,untill her name are joined with abhi's her baby will never get his name.tanu tells her its her problem n she will sort out a solution,pragya request tanu to give her 3 days n she would do something.

Abhi calls tanu.abhi heard pragya's voice n asks tanu if pragya s there.tanu lies n said she want to meet him to share an urgent matter.he said he would come next day n cuts d call.
... Tanu asks pragya if she is sure that she would make everything fine within 3 days n if she fails pragya knows well what tanu gonna do.she said she will not tell anyone abt her pregnancy.pragya promised to find a way n leaves.tanu thinks if pragya really wants to help her or playing any games with her,whatever she will know in 3 days...

Precap : Aliya tells abhi if he want to live with pragya bhabhi he can told this to tanu.she will make her understand,first she will cry for few days then she will b alright.pragya who were standing outside her bedroom heard this...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rashosobha229chunni1mahabirf25lovedeep06ahutageet_9713fym23happydays30UmIbrahim.Harini.MarGanjyoti06tamanna1391

mahabirf25 Groupbie
mahabirf25
mahabirf25

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, watching is painful at times Cry plus I can't stand Tanu! Angry
.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
 Thanks 4 d update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top