Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Bichara devrsh... acha tha ishani se door tha... in sab ki tu hogi nhi uski bhi gai 🤣🤣🤣
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 world war 3 is on it way 😆
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I feel RV will get drunk once this scene happens as he is unable to bear the thoughts of ishaani marrying another guy
❤️❤️

Saw an interview of RV about this scene only, he was saying that he wantedt to prove something to Shikhar(that we all know very well that he wanted to prove Ishani characterless infront of Shikhar) so this scene comes, but instead of Shikhar its Ritika who sees them, and she go away from there to inform everyone that they were kissing eachother, but Ranveer run behind her and try to explain herthat what she is thinking its not that way. This all Ishani sees and again feel that coz of her RARI relationship is spoiling, so in that phrase of mind she goes and announce that she is ready to marry Shikhar, after seeing which Ranveer gets more angry and he too announces his and Ri marriage for the same day
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Ali123

I really  dont  wnat  these  marriage  to happan yaar !!!!   just  because  of miunderstands how  can   they get marry  cant happan ...    ishani   is  marry  shikar  so ranveer can  move on  ritika , she is scarfice her  love  for  ranveer , ritika  and   her child..  I want to  know recation on ishani face  when she come to know that  ritika is  who killed her mom.. let seen how much   she will care for  ritika then...

and  ranveer why is  not able to seen  ishani scarfice  for him..  he has agreed to marry person (ritika)  who has ruin his and  ishani life...

I  really dont  understand  what are cvs  are up to:  this  show has   start to give me  headache.    

very day i make  my mind  up  that i will quite  this show  . i only stop  myself  just because  I want to seen  ranveer  and  ishani  togther...  and  still  have  that ittle  hope...hat hr eope is gone fo

but  these if  marriage happan  then  that hope is gone  for ever and ever.  and from  my  side good bye  to show ...

relax my dear 
as spoilers say Ishveer will be together very soon to expose Ritika's true face 

Ishkar will not marry neither will Ra Ri 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

world war 3 is on it way 😆

well said Sana my friend 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

Kahin in dono ki ladai me bechare Devarsh or Krisha ki naiya bhi na doob jaye 🤣 🤣

sahi bola yaar 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Its looked similar to OLV so OLV was the promo shoot.

I guess the OLV was taken while they were shooting this very scene 
😃

M.Ali123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

can  plz post  that  spoilers link

relax my dear 
as spoilers say Ishveer will be together very soon to expose Ritika's true face 

Ishkar will not marry neither will Ra Ri 

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
promo link
http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/meri-aashiqui-tumse-hi-promo-720p-2015-video-watch-online-hd-26/
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This could be after kiss,yet another hasty decision to keep RV away from her  Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago