India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Precap!

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Do you guy think DD will call Sid for help as we seen in SBS segment that she calls someone? So Shiv would be Kesar's brother right, if he calls DD his bhabhi.

It feels like the nok jok between Sasumom and Jamai would be back.Smile The way Sid came and saw DD, He said something like, this rich people and new car. DD had a optimistic face that Sid will handle everything. Again she will need Sid to control her husband even though we all know he is acting as per Sid's plan.

One more doubt, now that he will get an entry pass once more time to the patel house, What will he call DD? Sasumom or DD Patel. Roshni still calls raj- papa and nutcase- Ma.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stephie34chibi_deeaafghangirlmadhuhariniYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i think dd will call for sid help
would love to see saas jamai arguments back
i think he will call her dd patel 
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
He might call her DD now but I have a feeling that now Sid has disregarded the paper that states they are divorced and said that he will do his duty of a husband, he might revert back to calling her Sasu-mom at one point. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirl

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I feel she will need his help because Shiv considers Sid his friend and maybe the plan is such a way that Sid will have to come to that house...so she will call Sid to calm him down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harmony10

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
It would be nice to see everyone's reaction in the house especially when DD herself said, not to show his face or to be near Roshni. Roshni would be surprised as well Mona bua. Now she will call sid for help. LOL Poor sasumom can't do anything without her jamai's help. I wonder what would be Sid's reaction when he sees kesar.

Edited by paru10 - 06 May 2015 at 4:46pm
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

It would be nice to see everyone's reaction in the house especially when DD herself said, not to show his face or to be near Roshni. Roshni would be surprised as well Mona bua. Now she will call sid for help. LOL Poor sasumom can't do anything without her jamai's help. I wonder what would be Sid's reaction when he sees kesar.

DD is the type of person who won't admit the whole truth about how she feels. Like when Sid left by taking her blessings she cried but she did not let anyone see or know that in fact she was sad seeing Sid leave and that too without calling her sasumom. She cares and truly loves Sid as her son, but she won't admit it. But Sid knows it I'm sure which is why he helps them regardless. He knows he can get through to DD and eventually get her to understand and forgive him. DD also knows that Sid is the only one who can help her and he was the one there on the scene of the accident. She has no other choice but to get his help whether she likes it or not. This Shiv's entry will:

Mend Roshni's parents' relationship
Mend Sid-DD's relationship
Mend Roshni-Shiv's relationship
Mend Nani-Shiv's relationship

&

THE BIG ONE ---- MEND SIDNI'S RELATIONSHIP!!! (even though it is slightly mended as Sid has diregarded the divorce document and plans on doing his duty as a husband and Roshni is wooing Sid back into her life)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top