When small things touch your heart... Take for 06/05

IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A brilliant episode, perfect in every way.. The attention to detail back to being bang-on made a lot of difference, every little emotion portrayed excellently, the side characters doing more than adequate job. It was one of the best episodes in recent weeks.

Star of the episode undoubtedly Mahima again, but Ram is not far behind, it is just that Disha had more opportunities today.

By any chance Mr. Kapoor has doubts on M & M duo's true intentions? He didn't ask Manika to take care of the kids, he asked Sooraj, but that could be because he thinks Sooraj has the soft touch required to handle the kids. 

The kids are put up in Anu's old room, the first little touch..  Disha talking to her mother's picture, saying she had to come here due to Aarav's health, Sooraj's entry and he trying to make Disha understand his Sirji's greatness & love for Anu, Disha being Disha informing how even her mother thought of her father every day of her life, and how his 'Sirji' didn't bother to talk to her mother when Anu came to meet him. Another beautiful performance by Mahima. Yet another time Sooraj displayed a soft corner for Ram, 

The scene of the day is Ram coming to take the kids. Ram's determination coming out when he for the time shown to be talking against his FIL, shows how important his kids are to him. That determination gives him the necessary strength to push off the security guards and coming into the house. Disha coming down running hearing her father's voice another beautiful touch.. The way she wants to run to him, but controlling herself, the trembling in her feet due to the control, just so perfect. Ram's happiness in seeing his ladli Beti, turning out to be nightmare hearing her words, the change in his expressions brilliantly portrayed.. Disha getting pulled at both sides, one side by her immense love for her father and another side by her anger & heartbreak in losing her mother, so realistically done. I was worried that the makers will make Disha utter some unbearable dialogues, but they didn't thankfully go overbeard, whatever she said about he not a father to her and Aarav anymore as he killed her mother was just enough (to break Ram's heart and ours too). 

As expected finally the police comes to take Ram away. Disha breaking down after Ram goes away, lamenting about how bad she talked to her father, another beautiful set of dialogues, very realistic portrayal of a daughter who shared such a beautiful relationship with her father, she can't stop loving him, but as she herself said, she can't forgive him too for taking her mother away form her.  Mr, Kapoor showing happiness when Disha said she can never forgive her father, it's realistic for him to think that way too. 

Aarav, our cutie rockstar, coming down hearing his father's voice, getting angry at his sister  for sending the father away, not believing that his father can kill his mother, running to meet his fisher, the innocence & stubhorneness of little kid, I am sure Disha must be feeling jealous of that innocent belief, her innocence is shattered so much. 

I love the way they are keeping Disha consistent, as I mentioned in yesterday's take, she is grudgingly thankful to her grandfather, but doesn't want either him or her own father in her life. She tells him in a no nonsense way that she will leave after Aarav gets alright.  As expected, Mr. Kapoor is melted by seeing Disha turning agianst Ram, he thinks he got his Anu back.. Poor guy, I can't really blame him, he is still living in last, I guess he would have welcomed Anu with open arms if she had come to see him alone.. 

M & M duo were mostly silent spectators, except that it was Manav who called the police (someone had to do it, isn't it., ;) ). But loved Manika's subtle expressions when Mr. Kapoor said he got his Anu back. And Manav couldn't  control his happiness  when Disha blasted Mr. Kapoor saying she doesn't want him in her life..

Everyone did a good job today, lead by Ram & Mahima.. All the supoort actors including M & M and Sooraj were good, and as always Pankaj Dheer as arrogant Mr, Kapoor was perfect, 

Ram with a small growth of  beard in police station, Karan still sticking to him, maybe karan is spout dumb, not negative.  Karan doesn't know to get a lawyer, he looked dumbfounded when police inspector told him to get a lawyer.  Ram's expression didn't look like that of someone who had givenup. I think he will fight back for the sake of his kids (inspite of Disha's words). 

Ram is in the same shirt for about a month in the show? Can't our GFN karan get him a change if shirt atleast? ;) instead he too seemed to be not changing his shirt. 

Episode ends with Aayan's entry by jumping over the wall, Disha hiding and observing him..

Precap : Very interesting precap, M & M duo trying to undermine the kids, Ram being asked  to give statement, and Disha beating Aayan over the head from behind.. 

A well executed episode with good script and excellent performances. 

The next phase has started. Interesting days ahead in the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great take.

The episode was nice. I just felt bad for Ram. He himself was stuck between his wife & his thoughts at that time.

I hope Ram and the kids get back together soon. Anu would never have wished this unfortunate tragedy to part Ram and their kids.

yep, Nana Ji's reaction was very predictable and expected. Of course he'd be happy. Disha was speaking against his enemy.

Okay episode.  ;)

IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stubborn-

Great take.

The episode was nice. I just felt bad for Ram. He himself was stuck between his wife & his thoughts at that time.

I hope Ram and the kids get back together soon. Anu would never have wished this unfortunate tragedy to part Ram and their kids.

Yes. Anu would have never wished for such thing to happen. It is a combination of acting without thinking about consequences (from Ram & Anu) and the stupid advice from the GFN Karan which led  to this tragedy. The seperation of Ram & kids is more painful than Ram going to prison. Hope Disha gets over her anger soon and try to listen to her father's side of the story..

yep, Nana Ji's reaction was very predictable and expected. Of course he'd be happy. Disha was speaking against his enemy.

Okay episode.  ;)