Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

I don't even know who this Ejaz is. Is he that Ekta Kapoor serial wale actor who came in Tannu Weds Mannu?

Rishi Kapoor himself don't know which Ejaz he was talking ๐Ÿ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

rishi kapoor @chintskap  

The Kapoors are with the Khans in their difficult time. Time is the biggest healer. God Bless!

๐Ÿ˜†

Sameer, I don't think anyone is against the idea that Salman can't be defended. He will obviously be defended by his fans and well-wishers. What people are annoyed about is the lack of sensitivity shown by some of his so-called supporters. 
Anyway, you've been super chill through everything even though you're such a major fan. Don't worry, it will be okay.  
Edited by Star_girl - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

I have come to realise that in Bollywood there are 2 kinds of actors-
1. Who don't have a filter- Likes of Rishiji, Shahid, Sonam, Salman (you can see that in their tweets)
2. And the others who speak, walk, talk like just their PR managers advise them to. The likes of DP, Aamir, Kat

There is just no middle ground. Well maybe except for the likes of SRK, Vidya.

I think it just goes with their nature..Some are diplomatic to a fault by nature while the others may be outspoken & have foot in the mouth syndrome ๐Ÿ˜†  Am fine with ppl being diplomatic but damn, celebs like Kat & Deepika put me to sleep..Its fine to act human & express your feelings at times ๐Ÿ˜†Interestingly when i thought through your post, i realized ppl like Ranveer & Alia are somewhat in the middle..Cos these two are not exactly known for their W*F statements..They don make outrageous claims like Rishi or Sonam..They are pretty smart that way yet they are entertaining in their own way & don put you to sleep like Kat/ DP ๐Ÿ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

rishi kapoor @chintskap  

The Kapoors are with the Khans in their difficult time. Time is the biggest healer. God Bless!

๐Ÿ˜†

Well this was reasonable ๐Ÿ˜†
But then people like Abhijeet took the whole supporting thing to whole new level :/
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ROFLMAO... ๐Ÿ˜†

Even Chintu ji whom suddenly some ppl worshipping in this thread is also supporting "SALMAN"... 

You are clearly missing the point here. 

I am not against supporting Salman. Infact I believe Rishi's first tweet was very intelligent. He supported Salman without questioning the judicial system.

What I'm against is supporting Ajaz Khan who clearly doesn't understand the situation and is ass licking Salman for publicity. #ClaimToFame
Hollymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG didn't know that Papa Kapoor was this entertaining! He made my day. ๐Ÿ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Sameer, I don't think anyone is against the idea that Salman can't be defended. He will obviously be defended by his fans and well-wishers. What people are annoyed about is the lack of sensitivity shown by some of his so-called supporters. 
Anyway, you've been super chill through everything even though you're such a major fan. Don't worry, it will be okay.  

Ya sure ๐Ÿ˜Š
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Salman himself will endorse such insensitive comments about the poor. Totally goes against his public image.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

You are clearly missing the point here. 

I am not against supporting Salman. Infact I believe Rishi's first tweet was very intelligent. He supported Salman without questioning the judicial system.

What I'm against is supporting Ajaz Khan who clearly doesn't understand the situation and is ass licking Salman for publicity. #ClaimToFame

Even if Ajaz is not right in doing so, openly saying bad to ppl who haven't said anything to you & humiliating them by showing your class doesn't make Chintu ji "Cool".
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I think it just goes with their nature..Some are diplomatic to a fault by nature while the others may be outspoken & have foot in the mouth syndrome ๐Ÿ˜†  Am fine with ppl being diplomatic but damn, celebs like Kat & Deepika put me to sleep..Its fine to act human & express your feelings at times ๐Ÿ˜†Interestingly when i thought through your post, i realized ppl like Ranveer & Alia are somewhat in the middle..Cos these two are not exactly known for their W*F statements..They don make outrageous claims like Rishi or Sonam..They are pretty smart that way yet they are entertaining in their own way & don put you to sleep like Kat/ DP ๐Ÿ˜†

I have recently only followed the younger brigade on twitter, so still new to their ways. Ranveer is awesome, but can also be OTT with his devotion towards his female costars and also his GF. 

As someone who has followed DP's career, I can vouch that she wasn't like this in the beginning. She was outspoken and dare I say had a spark. But all of that is now gone. What we see now is no longer DP, it is an image that has been carefully created. Which is a shame, because she is very friendly & down to earth offscreen. Even I unfollowed her on twitter for a long while and just started following her again for Piku.

I think Kat has always been like this from the beginning. She is a smart woman, knows that keeping your mouth shut is a quality the actors and the producers appreciate. 
However  I hope there will be one day when she will give us all that one explosive interview.

I personally find Rishi very funny & entertaining. He reminds me of these over bearing uncles and aunties one encounters in Indian weddings, who would probably embarrass you with tidbits of your childhood. I do feel for Ranbir as he seems like the exact opposite of his father.