Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ajaz is too blunt. First used words like "to hell with Indian law" and now this.

But he is right too. Rishi is totally dad-made and not self made. His dad tried to sabotage all other films to prop up only Bobby. πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hadh hoti hai phenomena ki... BC support karne mein bhi ladaiyaan... i am his biggest supporter, no i am... no u ain't logical, i am πŸ˜†
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

hahahhaa

Rishi just tweeted this...

Sorry to say but only wannabe Chamchas of Salman siding him with ridiculous support.Hum bhi well wishers hain  but give logical explanations

https://twitter.com/chintskap/status/596028202562105345

Hahaha🀣 I can't even concentrate today because of all this hoopla

But this is gold! Chintu ji is best thing to ever happen to twitter🀣

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Ajaz is too blunt. First used words like "to hell with Indian law" and now this.

But he is right too. Rishi is totally dad-made and not self made. His dad tried to sabotage all other films to prop up only Bobby. πŸ˜†

+1

Even if Ajaz is not big hot shot celeb, still Rishi pointing at others about logic while he himself forgets to keep it with him is ironical πŸ˜†
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Claps for Chintu ji

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

If Ranbir starts acting like his father then I might even start liking him πŸ˜†

I already love him as an actor so am fine with his diplomatic & exaggerated answers πŸ˜†  Unfortunately, father & son don get along & seem to hate eachother so no chance of Chintu rubbing off on Ranbir..I can actually imagine RK face palming over these tweets πŸ˜†
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who the hell is this retarded Ajaz khan.. When Chintu tweeted, i assumed it was Ejaz Khan of that Kaavyanjali fame. Why is he ass-licking bhai? Abhi kuch faida nahin hoga iss chaap loosi kaa kyunk ki your bhai is going to jail and will be absolutely penniless for the rest of his life. Edited by CocoChanel - 8 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rishi Kapoorrr!! πŸ€£
bit but he's so right... tweet support to Sallu, that's fine but at least do it sensibly. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

chintu take out ur gunπŸ˜†

Kaunse waali πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Same goes for Chintu Kapoor also, made a career coz of his father, now known to be the father of upcoming superstar πŸ˜† Chints himself doesn't have any recognition, na pehle thi, na ab hai πŸ˜›

LOL. In the real world, Rishi Kapoor was a huge star & still is. It's a conservative estimate I make, when I say he's equivalent to 20 Eijaaz Khans, in talent & name, esp talent!!! As for "launched by father" etc everyone gets oppurtunities. You either are given them & make a huge name like Rishi Kapoor, or side with evil & murderers like Eijaaz Khan, and try to CREATE them. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And it doesn't even matter whose the bigger name or not- It only matters whose right- And clearly- Rishi K is spot on here.