sid decision (Page 2)

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Originally posted by .chandni.

Originally posted by Churri

She will pissed at Sid for keeping something from her something about her dad and making all of it up. But that anger won't stay long just like the seperation is not staying long. They were divorcedd for like what two three days and already Sid decides that he won't let a piece of paper come in between them. I want the court to nullify their divorce and them to officially and perfectly renew their vows (remarriage).

i think court decision does not matter much now
as sid told he will not let a piece of paper come between them
so i am sure they too will soon realise it
but we will not get a remarriage so soon i think

I have a feeling that SidNi will secretly marry each other and not let any of their families know. Later something might happen, which would led either roshni or Sid confess that they married again. And it will happen soon because Sid would not care about the nutcase anymore. She is long gone from his list.
i want your prediction to be true 

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Yeah not soon but then I don't think a remarriage will far out either. I feel maybe when JR hits a year in August we might get a remarriage. I think they might soon though patch up within themselves but will work to get the families together before they go out to tell about themselves.
yes that is more probable 
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

She will pissed at Sid for keeping something from her something about her dad and making all of it up. But that anger won't stay long just like the seperation is not staying long. They were divorcedd for like what two three days and already Sid decides that he won't let a piece of paper come in between them. I want the court to nullify their divorce and them to officially and perfectly renew their vows (remarriage).

if tht so, something cooking on his mind... in prev epi, he said to Sim that once he promised, he will not go beyond the limitSmile Now wht he means? he wants Roshni or not? confusing nowConfused
he of course wants her back
so i think he will work out something 

Go to top