India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Prepare for a messy track (Page 7)

hdivan Goldie
hdivan
hdivan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
can we ever get any sort of news from u that mohabbatein track coming up.can we expect one track OK 1/2 track where ll be some positivity.saathiya mey bhi positive track hota he lekin yhm mey negative character is more than positiv character.

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
As a dissaopinted ardent viewer of YHM, Can I request you to please get back Old Raman...the one who knew how to Handle Situations, how to use his Presence of MInd and who knew When to Speak and what to speak ...The current Raman is way to Spineless , Undecisiove and Rotlu and Mistake Maker and not Rectifier...
Alos soem balance in Lead's Character , you can show ur Female Lead Mahaan , Right and all bt atleast dont COMPROMISE Raman's Character..
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Originally posted by -Anku-

I typed this long post and my tab hanged up. So just screencapped my write up and posting its pic here LOL One sentence was left untyped. But i guess you anyway will get the gist of it. 

Anku - I hope you don't mind, but I embedded your picture above because I felt it deserved to be read by any interested party because it's a shared POV. Embarrassed

(I can un-embed it if you want!)

Thanks for posting this Krishy HugI wasn't online from the laptop and was way too tired to re-type.LOL

I'd just like to add again. That as viewers we DO understand the need to twist characters and take creative liberties to take the story ahead. But we can only take so much on the name of butchering. I get that Raman was always supposed to be impulsive and angry. But if he's made to take rash decisions every time, made to look stupid every time then that translates on the relation between Ishita and Raman too. Their relation starts looking unbalanced and that takes away everything from the show. We get that Ishita is the female lead and an Indian woman audience love seeing a woman right. But as a mature general viewer I feel balance is necessary because seeing her as a 'bechari' does not make anything progressive. They can be equals and still have issues in the relation and have their bumpy rides. But making one wrong and the other right always makes it look like a one sided relation, which then can't be called a relation either.

Ishita fought Raman's past. So now we wish to see him do it as maturely as she did. His character deserves more growth (in the good sense) 

Their fights, so many of their tracks are left with such loose ends that it takes away everything from the track built so far. I hope their fights result in some good coming out, some conversation. Please do not compromise on the characters as a mean to elongate a story Ouch that is a plead.

We really hope to see mature tracks and treatments. And not the usual drama's. YHM is liked thus far on such a large scale because of its uniqueness. 

Thanks again Priya for letting us know our opinions will be taken into consideration. And hope none of our rants are taken in a wrong way. We mean well Smile

Edited by -Anku- - 07 May 2015 at 1:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Creditvalleyjshree_ramDivSoumya..Maayah..vanisree.TIA.-K.13--Gan-EkPaheliiserendipity.Badtameez_Dil

beckysharp Goldie
beckysharp
beckysharp

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Dear Ms. Ray,
Thank you very much for your post.  Your cryptic messages are way beyond my extremely limited knowledge and understanding, hence I shall let them pass !

Since you are taking feedback from your viewers, I am appalled at the way RKB's character has been compromised with.  The RKB that I fell in love with used to make mistakes, but also knew how to rectify them ! I loved the rkb who was presented to us until the time slot change !  May I request you to please convey our disappointment to the creators that the only real male character that was on TV until September 2014, is missing ! If found, please inform the ardent viewers of yhm who are desperately awaiting his return.

And on a separate note, could you please cut down in Ishita's lectures please ! pretty please !!!!

And a final request from puttar fangirls, that I am writing on behalf of !  Could you please hogtie KP and give him a haircut ! We will be eternally grateful !

Thank you.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

fugitives123shalz_123shravsss.TIA.Anju.s-Atii--Gan-Aru.DivanHayaa.m-K.13-EkPahelii-Anku-serendipity.Badtameez_Dil

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Ms. Ray thanks once again for being back.

I believe the Shagun-Ashok marraige that never happened track has been the messiest one by far on the show, I dont hope this one tops it, really, really do because that would be an EPIC disaster of sorts, and I wish this were my talking in hyperbole here, really I do.

Anyways, its always good to be prepared in advance and so your warning has been a kind gesture on your part, which we fans really appreciate.

As I went over this thread, I read the responses of the others and would say that if you could please convey to the writing team how the whole 'get out of my home' drama should be addressed, it would be great. This was not just a war of words here, a husband humiliated his wife in front of both their families, which cannot be brushed under the carpet.

The confession scene lovely as it was, seemed disconnected because it was on the heels of this drama which as of now seems to make no sense absolutely - it would have if Ishita had been angry and at her parents' still, had he apologized and then confessed to her, had Ishita not returned to the Bhalla home as if all he did was call her a Paagal Madrasan, as he has done a million times over to tease her or annoy her. This is HUGE Ms. Ray and deserves a scene between the two leads at least if not the families involved.

Women are made to be the center of shows on TV, they play heroines and vamps around whose constant battles the show revolves. Ashok dumped Shagun, the vamp of the show or the parallel lead, whatever you might want to label her as and she waltzes in to make a plan with him and licks his heels to get her daughter to model for one of his products which could help her financially. That this woman has been living in with him for years despite being married gave away the fact she doesnt care about society and their whispers but it also highlights her lack of self-respect as nothing matters to her more than money does. She can have nothing to do with the term, however if the lead of the show insults his wife and she returns without so much as a sorry from him - I dont know what to make of it, arent leads supposed to be the characters people identify with and cheer for, how can one cheer for a man who insults his wife for no fault of hers and later cannot even mouth a sorry to her, how can one even identify with a woman who returns to her husband' home after what he has done and crib about his antics in a stupid competition but NOT address the elephant in the room, that hello, you kicked me out?

Thats just so unpalatable.

If your further points about character growth in Raman are about him becoming more expressive - then its a good thing, if he can come to understand what Ishita must have experienced a year back at the first ever party she attended with him post attending the reunion bash kept by her friends, surely its not much to hope he can even find it within himself that asking his wife to leave home because his sister is being stupid is NOT  what he should be doing.

Also I agree with Anku who mentioned the need to make Raman be back to who he was in the earlier days of the show, its what set YHM apart from the league, a hero HAD a voice, he HAD a role, he HAD sense and logic that made him more than a piece of furniture, a prop, an extra standing around. Oh Raman still has his voice, only its used to yell at Ishita now for everything under the sun, he has a role  but it involves either  crying or yelling some more at Ishita and the others which wasnt him in the beginning of the show, at least not without a reason and his good sense is now used to screw things up royally either by being so thick that he, a CEO, would sign documents without reading leading to a useless drama that ultimately the viewers disliked.

So yes, if character growth can come with the return of his fine qualities it would be very much appreciated. And not just his but that of Ishita as well, even she isnt the same person anymore that she was in the beginning of the show - when Param had tried to molest her and hell broke loose, she was back at her Amma' too but she didnt return until and unless Raman came to fetch her back with a humble apology, this when almost half the family requested her return and this time, just because she is in love with her husband she is allowing him to walk all over her? Really, its not, just not wonderful to watch.

Also I understand that Ishita' side of the confession is being held back for a reason, I just hope its not a melodramatic one with audience around to watch her, rather its private and subtle like Raman' was. Though I expect it would happen only on the heels of some huge drama.

Lastly, I cannot be sure of this but the Simi- Subbu angle seems like a filler to me as KP is away and so Raman cannot be in the picture. To me having Subbu back can only be justified if Ishita' past is explored more, her infertility which led to their breakup and affected Ishita on every level as a woman, which killed her confidence in her feminity, in her womanhood is explored and not because we need an ex who becomes a relative. You have often spoken about Ishita' lack of experience - well doesnt it stem from her infertility? She became unwanted and undesirable to countless men facing their rejection owing to this one aspect beyond her control. 

It would be lovely if that is explored on the show - the lack of experience as you term it, is a woman' lack of confidence in her feminity, her sexuality, her appeal as a woman to a man after all...she keeps pushing him away because of this very reason too, that she thinks she will let him down and if that happens she wont be able to handle that blow, not from him...so it would be amazing to see her heal too from this pain someday.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

CreditvalleyBunnyObodhro368..Maayah..Neena_14vanisreedhruvie05Indiaphorumdoc4evershravsssmomb24-K.13--Gan--Anku-Badtameez_Dil

BunnyObodhro368 Senior Member
BunnyObodhro368
BunnyObodhro368

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Ms. Ray thanks once again for being back.

I believe the Shagun-Ashok marraige that never happened track has been the messiest one by far on the show, I dont hope this one tops it, really, really do because that would be an EPIC disaster of sorts, and I wish this were my talking in hyperbole here, really I do.

Anyways, its always good to be prepared in advance and so your warning has been a kind gesture on your part, which we fans really appreciate.

As I went over this thread, I read the responses of the others and would say that if you could please convey to the writing team how the whole 'get out of my home' drama should be addressed, it would be great. This was not just a war of words here, a husband humiliated his wife in front of both their families, which cannot be brushed under the carpet.

The confession scene lovely as it was, seemed disconnected because it was on the heels of this drama which as of now seems to make no sense absolutely - it would have if Ishita had been angry and at her parents' still, had he apologized and then confessed to her, had Ishita not returned to the Bhalla home as if all he did was call her a Paagal Madrasan, as he has done a million times over to tease her or annoy her. This is HUGE Ms. Ray and deserves a scene between the two leads at least if not the families involved.

Women are made to be the center of shows on TV, they play heroines and vamps around whose constant battles the show revolves. Ashok dumped Shagun, the vamp of the show or the parallel lead, whatever you might want to label her as and she waltzes in to make a plan with him and licks his heels to get her daughter to model for one of his products which could help her financially. That this woman has been living in with him for years despite being married gave away the fact she doesnt care about society and their whispers but it also highlights her lack of self-respect as nothing matters to her more than money does. She can have nothing to do with the term, however if the lead of the show insults his wife and she returns without so much as a sorry from him - I dont know what to make of it, arent leads supposed to be the characters people identify with and cheer for, how can one cheer for a man who insults his wife for no fault of hers and later cannot even mouth a sorry to her, how can one even identify with a woman who returns to her husband' home after what he has done and crib about his antics in a stupid competition but NOT address the elephant in the room, that hello, you kicked me out?

Thats just so unpalatable.

If your further points about character growth in Raman are about him becoming more expressive - then its a good thing, if he can come to understand what Ishita must have experienced a year back at the first ever party she attended with him post attending the reunion bash kept by her friends, surely its not much to hope he can even find it within himself that asking his wife to leave home because his sister is being stupid is NOT  what he should be doing.

Also I agree with Anku who mentioned the need to make Raman be back to who he was in the earlier days of the show, its what set YHM apart from the league, a hero HAD a voice, he HAD a role, he HAD sense and logic that made him more than a piece of furniture, a prop, an extra standing around. Oh Raman still has his voice, only its used to yell at Ishita now for everything under the sun, he has a role  but it involves either  crying or yelling some more at Ishita and the others which wasnt him in the beginning of the show, at least not without a reason and his good sense is now used to screw things up royally either by being so thick that he, a CEO, would sign documents without reading leading to a useless drama that ultimately the viewers disliked.

So yes, if character growth can come with the return of his fine qualities it would be very much appreciated. And not just his but that of Ishita as well, even she isnt the same person anymore that she was in the beginning of the show - when Param had tried to molest her and hell broke loose, she was back at her Amma' too but she didnt return until and unless Raman came to fetch her back with a humble apology, this when almost half the family requested her return and this time, just because she is in love with her husband she is allowing him to walk all over her? Really, its not, just not wonderful to watch.

Also I understand that Ishita' side of the confession is being held back for a reason, I just hope its not a melodramatic one with audience around to watch her, rather its private and subtle like Raman' was. Though I expect it would happen only on the heels of some huge drama.

Lastly, I cannot be sure of this but the Simi- Subbu angle seems like a filler to me as KP is away and so Raman cannot be in the picture. To me having Subbu back can only be justified if Ishita' past is explored more, her infertility which led to their breakup and affected Ishita on every level as a woman, which killed her confidence in her feminity, in her womanhood is explored and not because we need an ex who becomes a relative. You have often spoken about Ishita' lack of experience - well doesnt it stem from her infertility? She became unwanted and undesirable to countless men facing their rejection owing to this one aspect beyond her control. 

It would be lovely if that is explored on the show - the lack of experience as you term it, is a woman' lack of confidence in her feminity, her sexuality, her appeal as a woman to a man after all...she keeps pushing him away because of this very reason too, that she thinks she will let him down and if that happens she wont be able to handle that blow, not from him...so it would be amazing to see her heal too from this pain someday.

loved all your points
they made alot of sense and were very valid
I hope they show something like that on the showClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravsssEkPahelii

sunitas123 IF-Sizzlerz
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Thanks priya for information 
Can we get old rkb back who was smart intelligent and believe in planning who was there in param track 
Who was there in mihir engagement track 
Who was there in accident track till adi truth came out 
Can we get rid of these raman bhalla who is from mani track 

Can we get better wardrobe for simmi 

I won't mind ishra bumpy rides but please don't show old track raman is wrong and ishita is right show some equality and uniqueness in this couple not like old track raman make mistake and said sorry 

Along with raman ishita also need to tone down 

Btw hope u had great fun in marriage 

Have things not changed already? Raman now makes horrendous mistakes and says atrocious things, but does not say sorry! There is simply no guilt either.
shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
just dnt want ishra separation at any cost in any point in the story, rest  we know cvs will do what they like to and want toLOL

Go to top