Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Prepare for a messy track (Page 5)

--PriyaRay-- Senior Member
--PriyaRay--
--PriyaRay--

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3fra

I hop we see positive growth in Raman characters more smart confident not Raman who keep making mistake and go on guilty trip 

We don't know the exact nature of his supposed change yet. Only the writer knows it as of now.
But I guess the hints are given at the start of this current track.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramkiran_kartikMehak_KPiandoc4eversidivyapallsweety_10Badtameez_DilNichuss

hdivan Goldie
hdivan
hdivan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PriyaRay--

Originally posted by 3fra

I hop we see positive growth in Raman characters more smart confident not Raman who keep making mistake and go on guilty trip

We don't know the exact nature of his supposed change yet. Only the writer knows it as of now.
But I guess the hints are given at the start of this current track.
is it physical proximity from Raman side ???????as u said fans should worried abt ishitas inexperienced

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsidivyapall

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Dear priya I hope we not need to wait year or more for ishita confession Ishra should act as real couple plz tell ph to get ride off couch yaar  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsidivyapallNichuss

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
M OK with the tracks but my only complain with the show is that they are turning it into Ishita maiyya's show.. The dynamic RKB which we saw in the earlier episodes who took the problem by its horn and solved it is nowhere seen now.

These days  He only listens to Ishita and just agrees with her.
It looks as if he needs to take permission from Ishita always before speaking. 

I don't like this RKB. I want my old RKB back and can u plz ask the pH to give some exclusive scenes of Raman bonding with his kids without Ishita in that frame.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 06 May 2015 at 2:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maayah..PanoramicMehak_KPiansweety_10serendipity.

bscorp13 IF-Sizzlerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hi priya!
First of all ..thanks for these updates you keep giving us off late. ..and as a viewer following yhm for more than a year, can I say that post Nov. .. ( wherein i started losing interest) Last few weeks have given me a feel of the old yhm i fell in love with. ..
and that culminating with the confession - which again was very good - well executed and acted.Clap
thanks to the cvs for giving us a glimpse of tha old understated charm.

some feedback/ ques for the creatives:
  • some tracks start splendidly. .and the build up is excellent too...but then why the hurry to end the track and move to thee next? I can cite quite quite a few recently..ruhi custody reopening, adi- ishita bonding , actuallyeven the mani track had a great build up..but a a v very surprising closure.
  • When there is so much scope within the existing set up and characters for some intense drama, why keep adding new characters. Most of the new entries post Parmeete haven't really made any impact. - I can think of Trisha, Mani, Raina,  Sujata, Subbu ( i know it's early days for Subbu , but while the introduction and first few episodes were intetesting, i really can't see where his character is heading now - so lost connect)
  • While i certainly don't mind some drama and OTTness in characters and script , off late - tracks seem to have drama stretched to the point where the audience is tired and start giving up before we get a hurried closure - the YHM pre Sep 14 was also intetesting cos tracks were shorter and crisper -param track, amma accident track etc.
PS : in my personal opinion, I really don't as a viewer mind a 'bumpy' ride for IshRa as long as both characters get enough scope for participating,. And one ( esp RKB) is not made a silent viewer till things go out of hand and then he commits a blunder and then spends days in guilt and then is made to apologise - this cycle has become repetitive and done to death. I think many people here already mentioned , a bumpy ride is fine as long as we have the resilient and 'wanting to do the right thing' version of ishita and the smart, shrewd and 'I will set things right' ( not just saying he will but also doing) version of Raman.

all of the above is just purely my opinion - no offense meant to anyone.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram..Maayah..Needblessings-godschild-PanoramicMehak_KPiandoc4evermomb24sidivyapallsweety_10abhilasha_dream-K.13-Hayaa.mEkPaheliialwaysaTVFanNichuss

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

Hi priya!
First of all ..thanks for these updates you keep giving us off late. ..and as a viewer following yhm for more than a year, can I say that post Nov. .. ( wherein i started losing interest) Last few weeks have given me a feel of the old yhm i fell in love with. ..
and that culminating with the confession - which again was very good - well executed and acted.Clap
thanks to the cvs for giving us a glimpse of tha old understated charm.

some feedback/ ques for the creatives:
  • some tracks start splendidly. .and the build up is excellent too...but then why the hurry to end the track and move to thee next? I can cite quite quite a few recently..ruhi custody reopening, adi- ishita bonding , actuallyeven the mani track had a great build up..but a a v very surprising closure.
  • When there is so much scope within the existing set up and characters for some intense drama, why keep adding new characters. Most of the new entries post Parmeete haven't really made any impact. - I can think of Trisha, Mani, Raina,  Sujata, Subbu ( i know it's early days for Subbu , but while the introduction and first few episodes were intetesting, i really can't see where his character is heading now - so lost connect)
  • While i certainly don't mind some drama and OTTness in characters and script , off late - tracks seem to have drama stretched to the point where the audience is tired and start giving up before we get a hurried closure - the YHM pre Sep 14 was also intetesting cos tracks were shorter and crisper -param track, amma accident track etc.
PS : in my personal opinion, I really don't as a viewer mind a 'bumpy' ride for IshRa as long as both characters get enough scope for participating,. And one ( esp RKB) is not made a silent viewer till things go out of hand and then he commits a blunder and then spends days in guilt and then is made to apologise - this cycle has become repetitive and done to death. I think many people here already mentioned , a bumpy ride is fine as long as we have the resilient and 'wanting to do the right thing' version of ishita and the smart, shrewd and 'I will set things right' ( not just saying he will but also doing) version of Raman.

all of the above is just purely my opinion - no offense meant to anyone.

Spoke my mind girl. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansidivyapallbscorp13

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I typed this long post and my tab hanged up. So just screencapped my write up and posting its pic here LOL One sentence was left untyped. But i guess you anyway will get the gist of it. 

http://i.imgur.com/Lk8ETzR.jpg

Edited by -Anku- - 06 May 2015 at 2:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maayah..mar_21Mehak_KPiansidivyapallsweety_10-K.13--Gan-EkPaheliiBadtameez_DilNichuss

Ishitabhalla Senior Member
Ishitabhalla
Ishitabhalla

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Only request would be that in the messy track  is Ishra relationship too must move forward . Every time they take a step forward problems erupt and they end up taking two or more steps behind.

Edited by Ishitabhalla - 06 May 2015 at 2:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsidivyapall

Go to top