Prepare for a messy track - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by bscorp13

Hi priya!
First of all ..thanks for these updates you keep giving us off late. ..and as a viewer following yhm for more than a year, can I say that post Nov. .. ( wherein i started losing interest) Last few weeks have given me a feel of the old yhm i fell in love with. ..
and that culminating with the confession - which again was very good - well executed and acted.👏
thanks to the cvs for giving us a glimpse of tha old understated charm.

some feedback/ ques for the creatives:
  • some tracks start splendidly. .and the build up is excellent too...but then why the hurry to end the track and move to thee next? I can cite quite quite a few recently..ruhi custody reopening, adi- ishita bonding , actuallyeven the mani track had a great build up..but a a v very surprising closure.
  • When there is so much scope within the existing set up and characters for some intense drama, why keep adding new characters. Most of the new entries post Parmeete haven't really made any impact. - I can think of Trisha, Mani, Raina,  Sujata, Subbu ( i know it's early days for Subbu , but while the introduction and first few episodes were intetesting, i really can't see where his character is heading now - so lost connect)
  • While i certainly don't mind some drama and OTTness in characters and script , off late - tracks seem to have drama stretched to the point where the audience is tired and start giving up before we get a hurried closure - the YHM pre Sep 14 was also intetesting cos tracks were shorter and crisper -param track, amma accident track etc.
PS : in my personal opinion, I really don't as a viewer mind a 'bumpy' ride for IshRa as long as both characters get enough scope for participating,. And one ( esp RKB) is not made a silent viewer till things go out of hand and then he commits a blunder and then spends days in guilt and then is made to apologise - this cycle has become repetitive and done to death. I think many people here already mentioned , a bumpy ride is fine as long as we have the resilient and 'wanting to do the right thing' version of ishita and the smart, shrewd and 'I will set things right' ( not just saying he will but also doing) version of Raman.

all of the above is just purely my opinion - no offense meant to anyone.

Very aptly put 👏 Thanks 😛
Originally posted by -Anku-

I typed this long post and my tab hanged up. So just screencapped my write up and posting its pic here 😆 One sentence was left untyped. But i guess you anyway will get the gist of it. 

Anku - I hope you don't mind, but I embedded your picture above because I felt it deserved to be read by any interested party because it's a shared POV. 😳

(I can un-embed it if you want!)
they won't read it bcz they always ignore the thing which they don't have any answer
Hey Priya 😛 Thnks fr sharing this with us 😊
I have watched this show from d very start n love it. 
I just wanted to clarify, subbus wife's name earlier was Ragini so when n why did subbu change it to Laxmi 😲 😲 😆 😆
Also I know the partiality the cvs have fr sum char/actors bt this kidnapping of kids n child swapping n now a miscarriage n all is just pathetic.
I'm sure even the team doesn't want to give this msg out right. Come what may shagun is safe. So plzz do consider tht fr once instead of only targeting ishra always 😳
Also am keenly waiting for atleast one post of urs which says sumthng on the lines of...super fun track ahead. Good over evil. Full n complete mohabbatein track enjoy guys 😃
Just once I'd love to have only positivity on this show 😳
Thanks fr ur time 😊
Thanks for that information. Regarding this track, it has been fabulous till date. Confession can't become more beautiful than this for a couple like Ishra. Maybe, i am in minority here but i loved that 'get out' too... That dialogue and much awaited confession somewhere gave a small insight into the upcoming track. As of now, its looking great. With less of Shagun and return of Parmeet, its going on the right track... Just hope Raman joins us soon... 

Regarding the change in Raman's behaviour, i will wait for confirmation because i thought i saw something. And one more request, in YHM, apart from a place or two, leads have been shown committing mistakes... Be it Raman or Ishita... Just make them commit some at right places to make the story interesting. These mistakes committed by Ishra are more special because they give closure to some loops that was opened long before...
Originally posted by --PriyaRay--

We don't know the exact nature of his supposed change yet. Only the writer knows it as of now.
But I guess the hints are given at the start of this current track.

so u are not writer nor cv than who are u ekta Kapoor ?? [=))

so u are associated each n every show ?? iknmp yhm too
unbelievable 😆 😕 🤣

n wat u tell us nothing unusual no concrete nothing
I can tell the same wid few flowery words to fool these ppl who are anyway easily fooled
fake
u go to every forum n act as a cv say a few nonsense words like interesting track coming n all that even a fool can say its safe enough

what happened to ishita's inexperience didn't see anything like that till now ???
Edited by AnoushkaM - 8 years ago
Originally posted by --Megha--

Thanks for this information.
The confession was really beautiful. 😳

Only Complain I have is that some of the dialogues (Raman's Get Out) should be toned down. 😕 Also the transition from Romantic dance to sudden fight between Ishra was too sudden, if these small things can be taken care of? 

N ya I agree that we viewers have different preferances/choices but none the less all of us are emotionally invested in the show which kind of reflects in the ratings too. 😳

word!
raman's dialogues were really disappointing :(
other than that confession was lovely 👏
maybe write in a scene where raman's getting haircut 😉😛
can we ever get any sort of news from u that mohabbatein track coming up.can we expect one track OK 1/2 track where ll be some positivity.saathiya mey bhi positive track hota he lekin yhm mey negative character is more than positiv character.
As a dissaopinted ardent viewer of YHM, Can I request you to please get back Old Raman...the one who knew how to Handle Situations, how to use his Presence of MInd and who knew When to Speak and what to speak ...The current Raman is way to Spineless , Undecisiove and Rotlu and Mistake Maker and not Rectifier...
Alos soem balance in Lead's Character , you can show ur Female Lead Mahaan , Right and all bt atleast dont COMPROMISE Raman's Character..