Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --PriyaRay--

Now the ride is kinda smooth for IshRa as a couple, isn't it? Soon it might turn "bumpy" again. 😛
And, the "messy thing with dimensions" is for the track/ all concerned characters.

yeah i mean honestly he brutally threw her out & then next day it was all dealt with in a comical way and he confessed. It just was kinda all over the place, too much happening... he throws her out and then there was no guilt, nothing, ive always always LOVED Raman for being so so so real unlike all other fictional characters, but lately Raman really has been losing the charm. Yes, the ride has been fairly smooth for IshRa for a while, but these little lacks kind of you know... take that away, initially one could really connect to and relate with Raman, lately, Raman has changed, and no, LOVE hasnt changed him, its the other stuff.
Im looking forward to that mess that these tracks bring though ;) will be interesting, and cant point a finger at which track shall be messier considering there are so many open/ongoing tracks in YHM at the moment ;) 😳
abhi2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this ishow is also same as other ekta show nothing unique in this ...siwaye unique couple ke ...baki shows mein lead ke sath kuch accha to hota inke sath to sirf bura hota hai ...isse accha to dono alag hoke kush rehnege jitna ye sath reh ke rote hai ...what the mean of i love you if you dont trust your spouse ...
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks priya for information 
Can we get old rkb back who was smart intelligent and believe in planning who was there in param track 
Who was there in mihir engagement track 
Who was there in accident track till adi truth came out 
Can we get rid of these raman bhalla who is from mani track 

Can we get better wardrobe for simmi 

I won't mind ishra bumpy rides but please don't show old track raman is wrong and ishita is right show some equality and uniqueness in this couple not like old track raman make mistake and said sorry 

Along with raman ishita also need to tone down 

Btw hope u had great fun in marriage 
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whatever u can messy/destroy other character BT escepe ishra from old ekta crap plzzz.its a show which was promised to b different don't make it sath nibhana shathiya part 2.and don't give us subbu ishita shagun Raman overdose.if ishra gets separate it ll death of yhm.if u guys really concern for our emotion then u won't do thisEdited by hdivan - 8 years ago
--PriyaRay-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Thanks priya for information 

Can we get old rkb back who was smart intelligent and believe in planning who was there in param track 
Who was there in mihir engagement track 
Who was there in accident track till adi truth came out 
Can we get rid of these raman bhalla who is from mani track 

Can we get better wardrobe for simmi 

I won't mind ishra bumpy rides but please don't show old track raman is wrong and ishita is right show some equality and uniqueness in this couple not like old track raman make mistake and said sorry 

Along with raman ishita also need to tone down 

Btw hope u had great fun in marriage 

Good to see your post. 😊

Well, we are told that there will be a "change" in Raman's overall character-growth post confession. How it will shape up that's remained to be seen. Pleas note that a character's development solely depends on the writer. The writer enjoys this freedom unless there is any hiccup.

I didn't get the "tone down" part.

Yes, we did. The Patels are very generous and kindhearted hosts. 😃
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ishra should live as real couple how come after years and half both sleep In deferent place one on bed another on couch 
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Firstly, it was a lovely confession,   it would have been perfect, but lost its charm a little because cvs decided to make raman shout ' get out of my house' and both ishita and raman decided to ignore it happened. As a part of the audience my expectation of the aftermath of the fight was a big let down.

feedback for subbu; prefer  him to be negative than stalking ishita and visiting uninvited to his married ex's home, there needs to be some limit.

It has been interesting recently, and last few weeks have been good.

Weird  twist and turns which turn out to be very illogical usually  does not work out for yhm.
slowly audience  will give up and you might not get the feedback to get it back on track.

Edited by momb24 - 8 years ago
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK by going overall conversation it can be seen that ektas old crap all apply on yhm.so we should prepare yourself how to spare from this show
3fra thumbnail
Originally posted by: hdivan

OK by going overall conversation it can be seen that ektas old crap all apply on yhm.so we should prepare yourself how to spare from this show

Sp most shows lead pair get short SEPRATION but not divorce ekta old fourmal not working nowdays and ekta after been in this industry for 20 years she know that very well 
3fra thumbnail
Originally posted by: --PriyaRay--

Good to see your post. 😊

Well, we are told that there will be a "change" in Raman's overall character-growth post confession. How it will shape up that's remained to be seen. Pleas note that a character's development solely depends on the writer. The writer enjoys this freedom unless there is any hiccup.

I didn't get the "tone down" part.

Yes, we did. The Patels are very generous and kindhearted hosts. 😃

I hop we see positive growth in Raman characters more smart confident not Raman who keep making mistake and go on guilty trip