Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Prepare for a messy track

--PriyaRay-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guess, now you all know why I said Ishita is forever booked for Raman. Don't be fooled by reading news articles. Daily show's script changes from time to time in order to make necessary adjustments but there are some things which are concrete."Ishita is forever booked for Raman" is the main base for YHM and it won't change ever.

Creative writer team is complaining to us that they have never faced such ambivalent emotions from viewers regarding a single track. And, we do appreciate viewers' concern.

So, it's tricky for us too, we need to make last minute changes considering your choice and will continue to do so for this track.

One thing I can say this track will be messy with many dimensions.  So be prepared for it.

And, you can expect a new entry or two, if needed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry kuch samjh nhi aya ...i just want raman always trust ishita not more than that 
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What you mean excatily clear your point 
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for this information.
The confession was really beautiful. ðŸ˜³

Only Complain I have is that some of the dialogues (Raman's Get Out) should be toned down. ðŸ˜• Also the transition from Romantic dance to sudden fight between Ishra was too sudden, if these small things can be taken care of? 

N ya I agree that we viewers have different preferances/choices but none the less all of us are emotionally invested in the show which kind of reflects in the ratings too. ðŸ˜³
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
HOW messy and what dimensions are we talking about here?! 😳 i mean so the 'bumpy ride' for IshRa in other words is never ending, ehh? and messy with regards to IshRa or the show/other characters!? 😛
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't get it why u always said that ishita is forever booked for Raman BT y not Raman booked for ishita?????? will this show going same ekta route like Raman ll marriage 3/4??????I appreciate ur concern for our emotion and u know that where our emotions lays for yhm its "ishra" so that line also hit our emotion.thank u
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Messy can also translate to separation, no? I think all we need to know is will IshRa be together to weather whatever storms come their way or not? The USP of this show is the fact that one and half years down the road, the leads are still together... Will this USP be upheld?
--PriyaRay-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Megha--

Thanks for this information.

The confession was really beautiful. ðŸ˜³

Only Complain I have is that some of the dialogues (Raman's Get Out) should be toned down. ðŸ˜• Also the transition from Romantic dance to sudden fight between Ishra was too sudden, if these small things can be taken care of? 

N ya I agree that we viewers have different preferances/choices but none the less all of us are emotionally invested in the show which kind of reflects in the ratings too. ðŸ˜³

Duly noted. Thanks for the feedback. 😊
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks but why you pass the information to us in puzzle 
Neena_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What script changes? What last minute changes have been made? Is it about Simmi and subbu?