India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Prepare for a messy track

--PriyaRay-- Senior Member
--PriyaRay--
--PriyaRay--

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Guess, now you all know why I said Ishita is forever booked for Raman. Don't be fooled by reading news articles. Daily show's script changes from time to time in order to make necessary adjustments but there are some things which are concrete."Ishita is forever booked for Raman" is the main base for YHM and it won't change ever.

Creative writer team is complaining to us that they have never faced such ambivalent emotions from viewers regarding a single track. And, we do appreciate viewers' concern.

So, it's tricky for us too, we need to make last minute changes considering your choice and will continue to do so for this track.

One thing I can say this track will be messy with many dimensions.  So be prepared for it.

And, you can expect a new entry or two, if needed.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhi1710xaileyjshree_ramtharun123..Maayah..DivSoumyakiran_kartik-godschild-vanisreeViji15sahelilovesishrMehak_KPiandoc4everambrzkshravsssakdhaloverJazzyMsweety_10sowmya.-AmalAziz-sidivyapallrutu83-kri---Megha--.Jayashree.always_a_TV_fanserendipity.Badtameez_DilNichuss

abhi2211 Senior Member
abhi2211
abhi2211

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
sorry kuch samjh nhi aya ...i just want raman always trust ishita not more than that 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidivyapall

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
What you mean excatily clear your point 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidivyapall

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this information.
The confession was really beautiful. Embarrassed

Only Complain I have is that some of the dialogues (Raman's Get Out) should be toned down. Confused Also the transition from Romantic dance to sudden fight between Ishra was too sudden, if these small things can be taken care of? 

N ya I agree that we viewers have different preferances/choices but none the less all of us are emotionally invested in the show which kind of reflects in the ratings too. Embarrassed

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

m_ksrjshree_ramtharun123DivSoumyaNeedblessingskiran_kartik..Maayah..manjusha7mischiefvanisree---CoCo---Mehak_KPiandoc4evershravsssmomb24ambrzksidivyapallrutu83sowmya.sweety_10-K.13-always_a_TV_fanEkPaheliiserendipity.Badtameez_Dil

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
HOW messy and what dimensions are we talking about here?! Stern Smile i mean so the 'bumpy ride' for IshRa in other words is never ending, ehh? and messy with regards to IshRa or the show/other characters!? Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfMehak_KPianambrzksidivyapall

hdivan Goldie
hdivan
hdivan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i don't get it why u always said that ishita is forever booked for Raman BT y not Raman booked for ishita?????? will this show going same ekta route like Raman ll marriage 3/4??????I appreciate ur concern for our emotion and u know that where our emotions lays for yhm its "ishra" so that line also hit our emotion.thank u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123mischiefaimfsidivyapall

rajkona Senior Member
rajkona
rajkona

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Messy can also translate to separation, no? I think all we need to know is will IshRa be together to weather whatever storms come their way or not? The USP of this show is the fact that one and half years down the road, the leads are still together... Will this USP be upheld?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsidivyapall

--PriyaRay-- Senior Member
--PriyaRay--
--PriyaRay--

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Megha--

Thanks for this information.
The confession was really beautiful. Embarrassed

Only Complain I have is that some of the dialogues (Raman's Get Out) should be toned down. Confused Also the transition from Romantic dance to sudden fight between Ishra was too sudden, if these small things can be taken care of? 

N ya I agree that we viewers have different preferances/choices but none the less all of us are emotionally invested in the show which kind of reflects in the ratings too. Embarrassed

Duly noted. Thanks for the feedback. Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDivSoumyakiran_kartikmischiefshravsssambrzksidivyapallsweety_10--Megha--Badtameez_Dil

Go to top