Jamai Raja

beeji sim scene (Page 2)

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Originally posted by Churri

Sid won't be able to stay away and he knows it very well. I think that is why he clearly stated that he won't let a piece of paper get in the way of their relationship/love. 

Will he try to get Rohsni back in his life now? or He will just fulfill the responsibilities of a husband, like he said.
i hope he tries to get her back
but right now he will be the best jamai 

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Sid won't be able to stay away and he knows it very well. I think that is why he clearly stated that he won't let a piece of paper get in the way of their relationship/love. 

Will he try to get Rohsni back in his life now? or He will just fulfill the responsibilities of a husband, like he said.

Have no idea. But he will do his part as a husband for sure. I think he might let her do what she is doing as it amuses him as it was seen. He had such a big smile on his face and it  bugs KriSim which did not have an affect on Sid. lol!! Sid has stopped caring what Simran thinks anymore...
thank god he does not care for krisim any more
i am happy he has a good time seeing roshni 
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Have no idea. But he will do his part as a husband for sure. I think he might let her do what she is doing as it amuses him as it was seen. He had such a big smile on his face and it  bugs KriSim which did not have an affect on Sid. lol!! Sid has stopped caring what Simran thinks anymore...

That's good! She is long gone from his list. From today's epi it looked liked he would not listen to simran. But the SBS during the dance segment said, Sid promised his mom that he won't go near her and this might be their last dance. Well, I am confused. let's just watch and find out.
well let us see 
nishalholic143 Senior Member
nishalholic143
nishalholic143

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
beeji should that simran more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged