Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Even Simran tries to interfere with Roshni it will not work Roshni is there for one reason and that is to get back Sid the good old fashion way...the way he came running behind her in the past she will entice him once more Sid weakness is Roshni and Beeji knows that very well
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stephie34

Even Simran tries to interfere with Roshni it will not work Roshni is there for one reason and that is to get back Sid the good old fashion way...the way he came running behind her in the past she will entice him once more Sid weakness is Roshni and Beeji knows that very well

yes beeji is using this weakness well now
i feel the way it is going sid will surrender soon 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Sid won't be able to stay away and he knows it very well. I think that is why he clearly stated that he won't let a piece of paper get in the way of their relationship/love. 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Churri

Sid won't be able to stay away and he knows it very well. I think that is why he clearly stated that he won't let a piece of paper get in the way of their relationship/love. 

Will he try to get Rohsni back in his life now? or He will just fulfill the responsibilities of a husband, like he said.
ChurriBurri thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru10

Will he try to get Rohsni back in his life now? or He will just fulfill the responsibilities of a husband, like he said.

Have no idea. But he will do his part as a husband for sure. I think he might let her do what she is doing as it amuses him as it was seen. He had such a big smile on his face and it  bugs KriSim which did not have an affect on Sid. lol!! Sid has stopped caring what Simran thinks anymore...
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Have no idea. But he will do his part as a husband for sure. I think he might let her do what she is doing as it amuses him as it was seen. He had such a big smile on his face and it  bugs KriSim which did not have an affect on Sid. lol!! Sid has stopped caring what Simran thinks anymore...

That's good! She is long gone from his list. From today's epi it looked liked he would not listen to simran. But the SBS during the dance segment said, Sid promised his mom that he won't go near her and this might be their last dance. Well, I am confused. let's just watch and find out.
YD.AH thumbnail

i am so happy with what he said 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru10

i hope he tries to get her back
but right now he will be the best jamai 
YD.AH thumbnail

thank god he does not care for krisim any more
i am happy he has a good time seeing roshni