else that person will have to face her wrath
hope sim will not try any tricks on roshni now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishalholic143stephie34div26

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Even Simran tries to interfere with Roshni it will not work Roshni is there for one reason and that is to get back Sid the good old fashion way...the way he came running behind her in the past she will entice him once more Sid weakness is Roshni and Beeji knows that very well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephie34

Even Simran tries to interfere with Roshni it will not work Roshni is there for one reason and that is to get back Sid the good old fashion way...the way he came running behind her in the past she will entice him once more Sid weakness is Roshni and Beeji knows that very well
yes beeji is using this weakness well now
i feel the way it is going sid will surrender soon 
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Sid won't be able to stay away and he knows it very well. I think that is why he clearly stated that he won't let a piece of paper get in the way of their relationship/love. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

Sid won't be able to stay away and he knows it very well. I think that is why he clearly stated that he won't let a piece of paper get in the way of their relationship/love. 

Will he try to get Rohsni back in his life now? or He will just fulfill the responsibilities of a husband, like he said.

YD.AH

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Will he try to get Rohsni back in his life now? or He will just fulfill the responsibilities of a husband, like he said.

Have no idea. But he will do his part as a husband for sure. I think he might let her do what she is doing as it amuses him as it was seen. He had such a big smile on his face and it  bugs KriSim which did not have an affect on Sid. lol!! Sid has stopped caring what Simran thinks anymore...

YD.AH

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by paru10

Have no idea. But he will do his part as a husband for sure. I think he might let her do what she is doing as it amuses him as it was seen. He had such a big smile on his face and it  bugs KriSim which did not have an affect on Sid. lol!! Sid has stopped caring what Simran thinks anymore...

That's good! She is long gone from his list. From today's epi it looked liked he would not listen to simran. But the SBS during the dance segment said, Sid promised his mom that he won't go near her and this might be their last dance. Well, I am confused. let's just watch and find out.

YD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged

i am so happy with what he said 

Go to top