Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll (Page 94)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara7iris

Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by -mina-

AT slowed down 'cause those who are disinterested/dismayed with the current track are doing other things. It is a bit strange to wake up and find the same AT but it's also nice and calm LOL

Yes ...but the epis are way interesting way way way way better then the MMS track which I hated...
yes I prefert this track we have a different thing and abhi used his brain faster than in the MMS track

Agreed!!! Love this track because we have serious AbhiGya movement and Abhi has his brain and heart both activated. Pragya making stupid decisions and keeping secrets is not fun but even that I'm fine with compared to previous tracks of her *bearing* the consequences of stupid decisions and secrets. Would it be too obnoxious to create an "I love this track" post in the main forum? I don't want CVS to get discouraged by everyone else :P

And I like the quiet ATS. Means it's possible to keep up with them. Hope it stays like this.

Pri is probably just catching up on sleep!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I will be okay with this track once Abhi gets somewhere on to why Pragya doing all this. The most unbearable thing for me is PraNu stuff where Pragya's stand on that. But the news BTS are a breather for me, all of which shown DDB Abhi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateFangirlsara7irisTeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
The only reason I don't like the track is pragya tears... I hate to see her in tears and the only reason I like the track is abhi can prove he understand pragya which we have seen till now...

I expect this track to be a great change in abhi behaviour...

I was ok with he sleeping with tanu till the beginning of the track but now I seriously wish he says I dint sleep with her since our marriage...they were scenes which made me believe they were together but cvs can do anything .. I wish they show that way..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara7iris

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

I would have been much better off with this track if Abhi had found out the truth about pregnancy instead and tried to distance from Prags (don't care really or to expose Tannu).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara7irisTeluguAmmayi

UltimateFangirl Goldie
UltimateFangirl
UltimateFangirl

DDB = Detective Dushto Bums?LOL

kubaresara7iris-mina-

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

I will be okay with this track once Abhi gets somewhere on to why Pragya doing all this. The most unbearable thing for me is PraNu stuff where Pragya's stand on that. But the news BTS are a breather for me, all of which shown DDB Abhi.
exactly.. Pranu stuff is killing me too.. Bts was really like a fresh air ...

I wish pragya doesn't seen him and change her plans.. I wish he finds out .. Already it's 2 weeks the track started and the jassosi will take another week telecasted may next Monday not the coming we may get it.. So I think abhi will find out..

I want abhi to make up for some of his faults during mms in this track..
Some cannot me chaned but a bit of Understanding and belief on pragay is what I expect from abhi..

nilmisara7iris

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

I would have been much better off with this track if Abhi had found out the truth about pregnancy instead and tried to distance from Prags (don't care really or to expose Tannu).
I wished this so much ...I wamted abhi to regret for having an affair .. All my dreams were shattered with pragya knowing it and now it is even more hurting to see her do all these and her tears ..

Cry Confused

nilmisara7iris

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
His belief in her is what's making him suspicious.
Happened to rewatch the episode where he finds out about the MMS and confronts Pragya calling her ghatiya and characterless and claiming he has to stay faithful to Tanu because he has promised her saath. it's both too bad and a very good thing that Pragya and CVS don't have memories as long as us fans because there's an Everest worth of things for Abhi to make up for. I don't think he ever truly will "make up" for everything or even that that is possible. But we'll slowly see growth and love from him and that will have to suffice.

Again yday Pragya remembered the slap without any rancor whatsoever. Everytime that happens it convinces me we'll eventually have a scene with a tearful and repentant Abhi wanting to apologize out of guilt and regret once he knows what's going on...but Pragya will stop him saying his apologies make her feel worse. siiigh.

Iris where's that scary animation you used to post with the bloody knife stabbing?? We all want to use it for pragya's mahaanta parasite LOL

(and I want to use it for abhi's everest of wrongs...too bad a mere knife can make no dent on everest ;)

UltimateFangirlnilmikubare

Go to top