Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll (Page 67)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Pragya was moving forward - but you have to remember she was trying to resist him too, talking back to him and pressing back - so don't read it as just trying to get closer. Both getting closer and wanting him to get away - simultaneously.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Tia I am so sad you have succumbed to the sickness!! Makes me so...sad that anyone doesn't want to watch right now. I'm going to guess Pragya's mahanta-bimari has given you observational sickness LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahkubare

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I wrote this 2 days ago and it was meant to be dedicated to Ashu ( I think you know why ) but I added Tia last night after she wondored about the possibility of this theory

A very short ( science fiction"ish" )story ...dedicated to Ashu for the old days and to Tia ( if our AT myth about the CVs stalking you and Mina and steal your ideas) is true then you gave this theory a chance by wondering LOL

The well Wisher

Abhi's entered his flat and felt the usual coldness engulfing him ( another night away from Pragya ) it breaks his heart every time, but he has to do it for her sake..He knew that she loves him so much but she will not put her happiness over a baby's life and future .She is inssisting that he marry Tanu and give the baby a family ..They are spending their last days as husband and wife and he can not even spend the nights with her ..When he was supposed to be hating her he loves spending his nights with her and now when he is head over heels in love with her he has to stay away..She begged him to stay away so she can be strong to do what she decided to do and he is doing it for her .Far or near he will suffer and if he had a choice he would rather be with her, looking at her, talking to her, loving her with every cell in his body even if he is not allowed to touch her... That would have been enough for him..he told  her he never touched Tanu after their marriage but that night makes all his arguments and pleadings so weak ..he him self has no proof other than his gut feeling t busyhat he did nothing with tanu that night and he can not use this to call his long time girl friend a liar and a cheater
An envelope caught his eye and he picked it up from the floor " where did this come from and how ? " .The flat was closed and there is no way to slip anything under the door or the windows..He stopped wondering and opened it.. There was a letter inside ..

( Dear Mr Rockstar your gut feeling is right ..Nothing happened that night..What you thinking but can't say or prove actually happened ..I left you a gift on your coffee table to show you the real face of your so called " girl friend "...
P.s I know you and you act like an idiot sometimes so in case you missed the main point here and started the " How can she cheat on me blah blah " I left you another gift under the table to show you that you too was " busy " that night ..your " girl friend" is evil and you may want to strangle her for a lot of things when you finally find out  but in this ( girl friend boyfriend) nonsense you have to call it even and go save your real love

your well wisher

He ran to his coffee table and just stood there looking..some one gave him back his life...
" My well wisher who ever you are thank you.. I awe you my life "

http://i.imgur.com/IgdsGAi.jpg

Abhi entered MM like a hurricane and start shoutnig " Pragya  pragya "..Pragya came running down the stairs followed by the rest of the mehra's she barely opened her mouth to ask him what happebned when he swiped her off her feet in front of their whole family and swirled her around shouting on top of his voice "  I love you.. I love you "...

Above their heads and not far away something wishepred ( click) .." Pardon me boss this one is for your well wisher's happy memories scrapbook "
A lens closed to let the family be happy without any intruders.." one down, two to go "  said the CCTV with an evil metalic low laughter...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmy-FanaahIamMeethukubaredeefan-mina--Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Pragya was moving forward - but you have to remember she was trying to resist him too, talking back to him and pressing back - so don't read it as just trying to get closer. Both getting closer and wanting him to get away - simultaneously.

Unintentionally came forward?

Involuntarily came forward?

Editing mistake?LOL

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
OMG I tried more than 20 times to post this and it finally worked ..and I actually hate it now ..I do not thin it deserve all the troubleConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahkubare

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Tia I am so sad you have succumbed to the sickness!! Makes me so...sad that anyone doesn't want to watch right now. I'm going to guess Pragya's mahanta-bimari has given you observational sickness LOL
Yeah yesterday's PraNu gave me stomach churns... and today some headache.. Uff. My PraNu drabble was an escape..now it's gone as well.

BUT,
I like the light hearted scenes that are gonna come.. And I am excited that the deadline is only 3 days. I have counted days based on P's chatris. So hopefully all better soon.

Fanaah

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Tia not unintentionally nor mistake...sort of involuntarily but again...she was pushing back so...not entirely involuntarily either. Tongue

Fanaah

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
TWIINNN <333

Lol
Hugs

-Tia-

Go to top