Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll (Page 63)

RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

Yo Peeps!
... This is the third "YO" I'm doing today. Hopefully it'll be the last... *LOL*

How's everyone so far today? Smile

hey priya 
kuch khaas nahi bass daily discussion abt today epic
Smile I do always enjoy reading yours and Miths' discussion! LOL

awww how sweet jab hum dono chat karte hai we lost our mind and just on our bak bak express after that we dont now who is around and who left jab se yeh forum start huwa hai for the first day mera and miths ka chatting tho aise hi on hai ad i hope jab tha yeh serial hai hum ono ka chatting aise hi on hooBig smile
*laughs* Yes, I agree. It's very fun just seeing you guys go back and forth, I just never want to interrupt and keep reading! Big smile

u can interrupt any time u want we will not mind that we will include  u in our bak bak expressBig smilei love when we r talking and koi interrupt kare LOLnormally log karte nahi hai they though might we mind that thing but we not seriously Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiekeboevivkriti

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivkriti

Bye sweetie n PRI. Good night. Sweet dreams shabbo khair. See u tomorrow . Will have been here for some more time but its too late here n tomorrow important meeting.
Understandable! Get good sleep and GOOD LUCK for tomorrow! Hug
Thanks Pri

FanaahRatiTheAngel.

RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

awww how sweet jab hum dono chat karte hai we lost our mind and just on our bak bak express after that we dont now who is around and who left jab se yeh forum start huwa hai for the first day mera and miths ka chatting tho aise hi on hai ad i hope jab tha yeh serial hai hum ono ka chatting aise hi on hooBig smile
Humari bak bak express chalti hi rahein... ab sweetie show ke bina  bhi bbm n wp pe chalti rehti haiin

yess abhi AT main hai thoda der baad twiiter pe then BBm mein then last but not the least whatsup pe how much i chat with u na that uch i dont talk with my cousin also LOLand ur the only person in this forum with whom i share my personal life alsoWinkthats make our frdship even more strong +special Big smile
GOD BLESS your friendship! Smile
aww thank u so much HugHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Humari bak bak express chalti hi rahein... ab sweetie show ke bina  bhi bbm n wp pe chalti rehti haiin

yess abhi AT main hai thoda der baad twiiter pe then BBm mein then last but not the least whatsup pe how much i chat with u na that uch i dont talk with my cousin also LOLand ur the only person in this forum with whom i share my personal life alsoWinkthats make our frdship even more strong +special Big smile
GOD BLESS your friendship! Smile
aww thank u so much HugHeart
Thank u very much Pri

FanaahRatiTheAngel.

RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
chaloo bye bye cutieee goodnight sweet dreas takecare Hug

and mere bhi jane ka waqat ho gaye hai bye bye bye pri nice chatting with u yaara hope to see u tomrow goodnight sweet dreams takecare
pri send u a adding request do accept thatBig smileall AT parivaar is in my buddy list then why ur missing so sending u a buddy request<3
and bye bye noha goodnight sweet dreams Hug
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Alright the episode.

I don't know, I don't know..achcha nahi laga mujhe.

Pragya's full on plans to leave MM/Abhi so that Tannu can be replaced. Oh Well! No comments.

Aalu talked sense to Abhi over how he should decide over the two women in his life!! OMG! Was she sincere? Didn't seem so. When he walks off, she had this weird smile. So I don't know. What was she trying to get him to do? She was not "just" there out of concern that he drank so much.

Abhi says he can't get rid of Pragya easily (I guess that's based on her wanting to leave), and can't answer Tannu anything, so avoiding her. Oh get your head straight Abhi, at least with Tannu.

I feel like he will go to Tannu's house to tell her something and sees Pragsy there, may be.

OMG, what's it with Daadi getting her grandsons married. First she forced Abhi, now Aakash.

So Rachna-Aakash wedding, is it real or not (which happened before AbhiGya marriage).. because Akash said he begged her to marry him.

Precap: Abhi has started to play games with Pragya! Let's see what he is up to.

Edited by -Tia- - 07 May 2015 at 2:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanaahdeefanTeluguAmmayi

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

chaloo bye bye cutieee goodnight sweet dreas takecare Hug

and mere bhi jane ka waqat ho gaye hai bye bye bye pri nice chatting with u yaara hope to see u tomrow goodnight sweet dreams takecare
pri send u a adding request do accept thatBig smileall AT parivaar is in my buddy list then why ur missing so sending u a buddy request<3
and bye bye noha goodnight sweet dreams Hug
Shabbo khair Sara. If I'm home tomorrow, I'll DEFINATELY come on! And I will see to the request now! Smile
sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by sudanindia2014 - 07 May 2015 at 1:33pm

Go to top