Originally posted by harisha_kb

*bangs head to the wall *
y darling y ? r u getting some of bhabhi mahanta in you..πŸ˜†

My PraNu creativity is my detox... for Pragya mahaanta!πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 8 years ago
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
omg maasi awesome!!!!!!!
@Tia, even I was thinking of Tanu and Pragya becoming friends. Something like Pragya telling Tanu that she'd make a better friend then Aalu.🀣 Sometimes when two people seem to be decent/good enough to each other, the brain wants them to be friends lol.
is it only me who gets obsessed with certain things of kkb
aakash and rockmish and dadi-abhi and drunk pragsy and now pranu!! 

and then i can''t stop thinking of it!! and images keep flashing in my mind and then i get bothered!!!!

πŸ˜•
Edited by -Nimmy- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

Abhi Drabble: PraNu
What's going on behind my back? Well, actually in front of my eyes. Why is Fuggy visiting Tannu everyday? I checked her phonecalls and the last 20 are for Tannu over the past few days. Shouldn't Fuggy be hating Tannu? And Tannu didn't even care about Fuggy's life but why is she hanging out with Fuggy now? And I am ignored by both women while I was under the impression both want me and used to worry how to deal with that. 
So today Fuggy makes up an excuse and leaves home. And she goes to Tannu's house. Tannu takes her in and closes the door. Wait, what am I thinking? OH EM GEE! Is Fuggy into women? I thought Tannu was into men but she could be into both, I always thought something was amiss with her. So this is why Fuggy isn't interested in dressing up and behaving like a girly girl. 
No, that can't be true. I love Fuggy. What will I do if she and Tannu...OH DEAR DEAR DEAR FUGGY'S GOD. I can't have my wife cheat on me with my girlfriend. Please let it be just my crazy thought.
There has to be some other reason for this PraNu friendship. PraNu, what IS that? But nice name na, for the jodi! What jodi! OH EM GEEE!!
I am going crazy.
@boldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
oh god !! i am laughing like hell...

seriously i love this drabble..

tia.. awsome..lol seriously.. so light hearted ... i will remember this everytime i see pranu.. i am sure..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

is it only me who gets obsessed with certain things of kkb
aakash and rockmish and dadi-abhi and drunk pragsy and now pranu!! 

and then i can''t stop thinking of it!! and images keep flashing in my mind and then i get bothered!!!!

πŸ˜•

Nimi? Did you change your username?πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Stubborn-

Nimi? Did you change your username?πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
no i am new here! 
my real name is gargi! 

and i love abhigya 

i have heard that there is another nimmy here too
 since my nickname is nimmy i used it as my usernameπŸ˜ƒ
btw what can i call you stubborn??
LOL
Edited by -Stubborn- - 8 years ago
??? Tera naam gargi kabse hone lage?? You told us naa epic kahani of harnimrat. And another nimmy?? Not that I knoow.