Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhi felt hurt when he thought about the so called Adair between P and Suresh but please you don't know how Pragya felt when she saw you with Tanu the wedding night ..
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haaaye!! pragya reminded him of SR the other day!! but he didn't get to react!! i want him to react, offer some kind of emotion about that night, however he feels about it now. want want want!
Asma- thumbnail
During the mms track Abhi was so rude
I didn't like sometimes Pragya attitude sometimes she was only crying and the evils they won each time I'm talking about draculoxi
Asma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

haaaye!! pragya reminded him of SR the other day!! but he didn't get to react!! i want him to react, offer some kind of emotion about that night, however he feels about it now. want want want!

She told him but he didn't react he was more preoccupied with her rejection
I'm hoping that one day she would share the pain she had on her SR
-mina- thumbnail
how gorgeous is pragya's new blue chatri with sheer sleeves though!! too gorgeous 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Because of actor change?

I was thinking new actor is more conventionally attractive so it would've made all the SurGya stuff have a different flavour...and Abhi's reaction to it too πŸ˜†

Then again maybe not. Abhi doesn't care how masterji looks, only that he might or might not be involved with his wife.

I have seen that actor with Shabbo too before in another soap.
I don't think it would be the same as Faisal-Shabbir, but I will wait and watch a bit..
Anyways Faisal is a big loss. But I think being a theatre actor he couldn't have enjoyed a role like Suresh, used so infrequently and without much attention.

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

how gorgeous is pragya's new blue chatri with sheer sleeves though!! too gorgeous 

I liked the yellow-red one better. But blue one is great too.
-mina- thumbnail

i like this guy...he hadn't done too much wrong yet, except marrying under false pretenses. and i like that look ok ☺️
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ooohhh I remember this... would you guys say that was a jealous Abhi? or something else????

I remember how hurt Abhi was during the MMS track etc but could never actually work out whether he reacted this way due to his ego or something else...

Oh the MMS track πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail

oh my god look at this nuclear weapon i found in my gif archives...or is it a precision guided missile...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰