Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Kate this link works and really a very catchy song...
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Kate this link works and really a very catchy song...

Kishu, you're right. The song's catchy alright! πŸ˜Š Danke, Kate!
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The way he was looking at her!!! πŸ˜† β€οΈ

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

Lol ... Priya cool .. I already said I am an impulsive person like abhi .. I was upset ..

Look sbs or spoilers or recorded promos or lu ..
Y do I do it without anybody's asking for it ...?
I do it because I am a curious person and thought people are curious too like me ...

I post sbs update live .. I do it because the people here are mad of the serial like me and the news may make them happy

Promos also I record them upload for the curious people here

And lu .. When I am not watching I frantically refresh the page so many times to check for new updated form dee so I give shorter and faster updates..

All these are done by me by taking some efforts .. I know u people didn't ask for them but still I do it with some efforts ..
It's fine if my efforts are not appreciated or I get any positive response.. But It hurts when they get negative..

I will be thinking I am helping and in reality I am not helping but confusing people here..

So I thought y confusing people here .. Watch ur news , episodes , spoilers shut ur mouth and sit .. Don't do anything ..

I wish u understand me .. No dramas from my side ..

Nobody is doing drama here. We aren't actors!

And it's not only you who is impulsive or vulnerable. Everybody is like that. It's the Mehra DNA effect.

I am not trying to be negative here but it's better if things are a bit organized when we have so many people sharing one space.

Everybody knows that Dee is in the last timezone of the world and she has to do special efforts by giving up on her beauty sleep to entertain us with the LU's. If we can't be patient enough to wait for her to finish typing stuff and posting in big lots then we don't deserve her efforts.

Talk about being rude...I don't know if you discussed posting highlights with Dee or not, but if you didn't and started doing them just because you thought everybody else is not as patient...then I find that pretty RUDE! Because, it clearly shows none of us 'respects' Dee's efforts. We appreciate it but we don't respect it because we can't be patient enough.

But if you did discuss with her and offered to contribute, then it's appreciable on your part.

As far as you posting promos is concerned. I personally do appreciate that effort of yours because we have no one else providing us latest promos (other than dee and you). So, you are kind of our forums promo updater.

Lastly, we have a coloring solution. Like, Mishti used to do. There's no pressure on you to follow it. You can do as you want. I will find a solution for myself.

This is my last post on this issue to you. If you have anything to say to me you're most welcome to PM me and I'll follow the same suit.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I liked the scene between Pragya-Aakash
I like Akash when he call Pragya "Bhabi" this so cute
Then It seems that Pragya thinks  Abhi hates her because the face she made when Aakash said " you can't force someone to be yours". She seemed upset .
Rgh Pranu scene , Tanu is haughty , i liked her because she
gave us the KKB date ( One day has passed) And pragya trying to calm her uff I left my logic sense like Aashu πŸ˜†
Abhi chupke chupke listening to Pragya conversation
he hurt himself she came running  and put his finger in her mouth!
OMG OMG i never thought we will see this , i've always imagined this scene in other context ☺️

Anyway how wish the roles could be inversed , Pragya hurting herself and Abhi coming to heal her πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then we had the precap , Abhi wants her to feel for him so he can leave her , he just wants to hurt her , i don't know what to say about this maybe when will find the truth what he decided will change πŸ˜†

Omg Indu Daasi is amazing! I love you Daasi πŸ˜ƒ

Pragya turned match maker , if i remember she don't like run Shaadis so she is changing too.
Is she doing this only to turn bad in front the family or only because she doesn't to see the couple shatteredπŸ˜†

So it was a ok episode waiting for the next week hopefully Abhi will find the truth i hope this week end we will have more BTS πŸ˜ƒ

I know i am copying Krishu (Love you ⭐️)but i couldn't stop myself
THE STAR OF TODAY EPISODE :  Abhi's Chatri 🀣

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the review, Asma. I  haven't had a chance to see the epi yet. I have to see Abhi's chatri!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asma Love love your review girl..can't wait to see the epi myself...
And yes that Chatri of Abhi's...πŸ˜†I noticed in the BTS...πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Kate! Could you please post a cap of Abhi's chatri if you have access to it. I want to see... Can't catch up on the episode for a while.
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted a few caps of cute Abhi

IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Asma! I enjoy your illustrated reviews all the time. Abhi's Chatri lmao! Guys, it's just a black Kurta with black pants. Same as BTS! But hey hey, nice way to look at it. πŸ‘πŸΌ