ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 93

Posted: 8 years ago
now speaking about a little change is now called created Drama
so girls I will no more came to the LU and I hope you will  enjoy it  like always

By the way...
MAAAHIII!!! Are you still heeereee?
Originally posted by Fanaah

And Guten tag, Altere schwester! *hug* Wie geht es dir?

sehr gut. aber Ich habe die folge gesehen und Ich liebe Pragya sorger fur Abhi 😃
Originally posted by sara7iris

so girls I will no more came to the LU and I hope you will  enjoy it  like always

NO! Fleur! Come on. Please don't do this!
Originally posted by Fanaah

Hi Noha! You sneaked right in here! 😊

How are you? And TFS!

I am fine 😊
OK guys. Seriously. Please stop all this. We LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU and what you guys contribute to this family! I was just thinking last night just how LUCKY I am to have this parivaar where we are able to discuss things in a mature manner! WE want EVERYONE to be here! Risha and Isis, can I please text you guys separately to please resolve the issue...? PLEASE? Or if you guys want Dee or someone to be there as well... PLEASE?
Originally posted by sara7iris

so girls I will no more came to the LU and I hope you will enjoy it like always

Iris! This has nothing about you even talking about a change. If you see, this comment about "not making it a big deal" (my comment) was posted way before your suggestion. I was clarifying my comment. This is ridiculous.
O come on guys, PLEASE don't fight!

I'm sure we'll find a solution!

I don't have any issues with Rishu and her style of posting short updates. But I also understand that some of us find it a bit confusing.
And yes, we can talk to each other and try to clear things out but (sorry to say this) the way Don did it, was quite rude..  (No offense Donny - you know I love you loads!)
Guys, a lot of MU has happened here. Let's not please react like Abhi and hurt everyone. If you are angry and hurt, please share.. or sit back, think and come back here. We are beyond these issues.
Rishu does LUs because she is excited about the show and some of us have no issues with that.

Some one us do have issues, so sort it out with Rishu and yourselves, or involve others if you want. Sort it out but please not go out of here with resentment. 

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
OH WOW! COME ON GUYS REMEMBER WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHER! IRIS GIRL YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE, NEITHER IS RISHU OR DONNY! RIGHT STOP IT! DEE AND RISHU/MISHTI WILL CONT WITH LU, WITH CHANGE OF COLOUR OR FONT! ANYONE FINDING IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND SAYS SO AND THEN PERSON DOING LU MAKES CHANGES HOWEVER SEEN FIT! NOW STOP IT! 
Sorry for the CAP overload but anyway! 😛❤️🤗