Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Pragya is telling Tannu to not stress out.πŸ˜”
Excuse me, she has parents, she has herself, she has Aalu, she has Abhi or whoever the baby daddy is!😑
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Same night I guess ... Blue dress...

She is asking Akash and Rachna to marry now itself
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rachna says I don't want to create another scene at his wedding, please don't force something. Bhaiya/suresh will never agree.

Meanwhile BTS scene, ABhi having flashbacks of all their close moments and thinking I haven't understaood this girl, she proposed, said it's a joke, but why is she affected by me, my touch.

Pragya walks in and says where were you? Nowwhere she says, he taunts. Pragya says I am not in a mood to talk. pragya starts screaming about guys making mistakes and girls suffering. Abhi watching her curiously. Pragya then says I'm sorry I'm in tension, don';t want to talk. Abhi says I want to see how a person who acts in real life has tension. Abhi says explain to me what tension and if your tension is genuine, I will give you a solution.

Pragya says ok if a woman is pregnant, how will you get her into the house. Abhi says I have asolution, get them married. Pragya says what if the guy is already married, Abhi asks who she's talking about. pragya says by telling the relationship, problems won't go away. Abhi wondering who this guy is.

Upcoming: Looks like it is nighttime. Pragya with Aakash rachna telling them I called you both here to get you married in front of God. Aakash rachna shocked.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

Same night I guess ... Blue dress...

She is asking Akash and Rachna to marry now itself

But she was in yellow?πŸ˜•
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This Closet is realy dangerous 🀣
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi is confused ... Still he need confirmation... May be confirmation will be pragya crying alone with dadi pic
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sara7iris

some episode are said and we have a lot of pain and some you will be angry ( pragya)
and we have 2 hot episode

Thank you so much irisπŸ€—
il be back to join the discussion after i watch all those epi'sπŸ˜ƒ
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Pragya says by punishing yourselves, you won't make matters better. You're getting your izzat back, why are you letting go. Rachna says my kid is in the world cos of my love alone. what guarantee that he won't change after marriage. I caught myself with great difficulty. I will go where I can see my destiny clearly. Pragya says if you keep looking back, how will you move forward. If someone cries alone, those tears are real. DOn't punish him.

@ blue: ... Golden words. How about you follow your OWN advise first, Pragya?
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fanaah

@ blue: ... Golden words. How about you follow your OWN advise first, Pragya?

@blackbold, golden advice.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

Abhi is confused ... Still he need confirmation... May be confirmation will be pragya crying alone with dadi pic

But I wonder if he will see her crying πŸ˜•Edited by Asma- - 8 years ago