Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

He puts her fingers in between doors ..
He is in pain and she puts his fingers in her mouth

😲
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The episode begins with Aakash crying in his room looking at Rachna's pic. Pragya walks in and asks him if he is happy. Aakash wipes his tears and says yes, hides the pic, in my family's happiness is my happiness etc. Pragya asks why he is hiding and crying. Aakash says the memories are coming out crying. Pragya says how can you go thorough with it, you're ruining 2 more lives. if you want I can talk to Rachna. Aakash says I tried, she won't even hear me. If I couldn't give Rachna happiness, atleast someone should happiness out of me. Aakash says you can't force someone to love you, noone can change my destiny if this is what is written.

tanu Pragya call, Tanu asking 1 day is passed, any solution. Pragya asks her not to get stressed etc, she walks into the closet, Abhi walks in and sees her, goes t follow her but his hands get hurt when he tries to listen and she closes the door.

He screams and she hesitates but then puts his fingers in her mouth to blow on it. Abhi watching her, says what an actress, yday precap scene. When I leave you, how will you feel? You will feel bad na? Of course you will. Abhi says that and leaves
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol Akash fiancee Is talking about abhi and her happiness in becoming part of his family...

Indu dassi say ur marriage is with Akash not abhi... Lol
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Pragya and alash leaves ...

They ask about Akash first marriage ..
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lol.. I had predicted this scene.. he will get hurt and she will come running... hahaha!
Thanks RIshu and Dee!
nitarata thumbnail
Oh God, one  more Abhi fan gurl- Sudha!😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
rachu about to fall while walking and pragya catches her

She informs about aksh drinking and marriage
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: apple123flower

Who is Sudha??

I think that's Akash's fiancee's name.. the new one Daadi or Taiji has selected.
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

<font color="#990066"> she hesitates but then puts his fingers in her mouth to blow on it.</font>

Like she puts his fingers all the way in her mouth? Well that's not very hygienic.
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Girls family meeting Mehras, girl is very excited since she is Abhi's fan. Girls family agrees to wedding but asks why so soon, how will we make the arrangements.

Abhi chimes in that we have practice organizing weddings in a day. He looks at pragya. Pragya asks Dadi for permission, she asks her to come soon. pragya leaves. Aakash also goes upstairs. Girls mom also asks about his previous marriage circumstances etc, Abhi and Dadi ask them not to take tension. The wedding is finalized.

rachna walking on the streets, she is thinking of what Aakash said, Pragya catches her when she trips. Pragya says Aakash is drinking and here you're...Pragya explains his wedding etc. Pragya says yes but why are you affected, this is what you wanted? Pragya says he genuinely wants to apologize, why are you doing this? Rachna says he needs to go through what I did. Pragya says by punishing yourselves, you won't make matters better. You're getting your izzat back, why are you letting go. Rachna says my kid is in the world cos of my love alone. what guarantee that he won't change after marriage. I caught myself with great difficulty. I will go where I can see my destiny clearly. Pragya says if you keep looking back, how will you move forward. If someone cries alone, those tears are real. DOn't punish him.