Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 73

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Mina, it was mentioned at some point that Daadi used to put tiny Aalu to sleep... That means Abhi parents died very early on. I imagine right after Aalu was born..

Abhi couldn't have been more than 5 then, I think. Because Aalu-Abhi do not look much apart in childhood videos.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Tia is having such a hard time with Bhabhi!😲
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What in the drabble you're writing?
-mina- thumbnail
omg omg drabble feels clashing drabbles feels what do i write first ahh mina asplody
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

2. Both of them treat Abhi like a god

3. Both of them believe Abhi can do no wrong
4. Both of them are happy for Abhi to remain a manchild emotionally

5. Pragya is already mini daadi so that is major brownie points itself. Imitation is a form of flattery.
6. Abhi wears the pants in the house and daadi + Pragya treat him as he wears everything! (That made sense in my head.). MM is basically Abhi Mansion. Abhi is a big. freakin. deal.
7. Enough said. 😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

His belief in her is what's making him suspicious.

Happened to rewatch the episode where he finds out about the MMS and confronts Pragya calling her ghatiya and characterless and claiming he has to stay faithful to Tanu because he has promised her saath. it's both too bad and a very good thing that Pragya and CVS don't have memories as long as us fans because there's an Everest worth of things for Abhi to make up for. I don't think he ever truly will "make up" for everything or even that that is possible. But we'll slowly see growth and love from him and that will have to suffice.

Again yday Pragya remembered the slap without any rancor whatsoever. Everytime that happens it convinces me we'll eventually have a scene with a tearful and repentant Abhi wanting to apologize out of guilt and regret once he knows what's going on...but Pragya will stop him saying his apologies make her feel worse. siiigh.

Iris where's that scary animation you used to post with the bloody knife stabbing?? We all want to use it for pragya's mahaanta parasite 😆

(and I want to use it for abhi's everest of wrongs...too bad a mere knife can make no dent on everest ;)

mina ... Thank u so much for this post... I never watched the mms track fully but I watched almost many scenes and I was not at all happy with abhi behaviour... Even when he proved her innocent and told he believed her when she didn't ask money after signing divorce papers... I was not convinced...

It actually itritated me more because he became a hero in front of all and a proper apology was also not asked by him for all his deeds..

His words cannot be taken back or his actions but what I wish is when I remember the track I want to have something better to lessen the hatred I get on abhi..

For eg the apology in kidnapping track made me happy for some incidents before mms track..

I still need some regret and pain in abhi for suhag rat , honeymoon, mms ...

These are the worst according to me..

Once again thanks for posting this.. I didn't know how to put up them in proper words .. U did it for me...

May be one day I will forget all these ...
-mina- thumbnail
CHOTU ROCKSTAR GETS A SISTER

Previously: Chotu Rockstar Gets a Vaccine | Next: Chotu Rockstar Gets His Ears Pierced

PLEASE do not requote the whole drabble as it clutters the page, thank you.

*Abhi takes 4 year old Chotu on an errand...*

A: Ok champ, here we are at the toy store. Pick a teddy bear.
C: I don't want a teddy bear. Let's go look at the Lego.
A: It's not for you, Aadi. It's a gift. Just pick a -
C: Who's it for?
A: It's for the baby. Remember, we're going to see Mumma and the baby?
C: Why do I have to give the baby a gift?
A: Because she's your sister.
C: I already have a sister, Lavanya di. I gave her a birthday gift yesterday.
A: That wasn't yesterday, her birthday was two months ago.
C: It was before I woke up so it was yesterday.
A: Aadi I've told you na that's not how it works -
C: Can we see the Legos now?
A: Beta we will look at Legos another day. Right now you have to pick a plushie for your sister. How about this pink one?
C: Yuck.
A: Remember it's not for you, it's for the baby.
C: Why does the baby need a teddy bear? She can have my old one I guess. And you can buy me a new Lego set.
A: Aadi. Pick. A. Gift.
C: Why do I have to have a sister? I asked for a turtle, not a sister.
A: Hai bhagwan what do I do with this boy...
C: No Papa that's not how to talk to bhagwanji. Mumma told me first you have to -
A: Accha Baba sorry. How about this one, this one's cute naa?
C: It has scary eyes.
A: What? It -
C: Papa why do you want to make the baby cry? Can I make the baby cry?
A: No! She's your little sister, and you're her bhai. You have to protect her.
C: Like how you're bua's bhai?
A: Yes, just like that. Your bua is my sister. And now you have a sister too. She will call you bhai and -
C: Will she cover me in flour like that time you scared bua in the kitchen?
A: Ok first of all I didn't scare her -
C: I like this one Papa, let's get this one.
A: You want to give your baby sister a lifesize grizzly bear teddy? 😕
C: It's the bestest, biggest, strongest one. It will protect her when I'm sleeping.
A: Oho. So now you want to protect her.
C: Well as long as she doesn't throw flour on me.
A: 😵

THE END

note: lavanya is akaash and rachna's daughter :)
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Mina!! 😆. Could you please explain the context for the flour scene a little bit more? Like was it an inside joke? 😆
-mina- thumbnail
Naah...aalu was trying to make a cake, abhi startled her, flour went everywhere 😆
It was gonna be a prank w baby powder but then I remembered pragya did that during drunk scene so didn't want to overlap

And lavanya is aakash and rachna's kid btw...in chotu rockstar universe Aadi is abhigya's eldest child :D
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Minaaa hello !!
Adorable Drabble ;)
I like "I asked for a turtle not a baby"
He is hilarious this chotu RS :p