Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

His belief in her is what's making him suspicious.

Happened to rewatch the episode where he finds out about the MMS and confronts Pragya calling her ghatiya and characterless and claiming he has to stay faithful to Tanu because he has promised her saath. it's both too bad and a very good thing that Pragya and CVS don't have memories as long as us fans because there's an Everest worth of things for Abhi to make up for. I don't think he ever truly will "make up" for everything or even that that is possible. But we'll slowly see growth and love from him and that will have to suffice.

Again yday Pragya remembered the slap without any rancor whatsoever. Everytime that happens it convinces me we'll eventually have a scene with a tearful and repentant Abhi wanting to apologize out of guilt and regret once he knows what's going on...but Pragya will stop him saying his apologies make her feel worse. siiigh.

Iris where's that scary animation you used to post with the bloody knife stabbing?? We all want to use it for pragya's mahaanta parasite πŸ˜†

(and I want to use it for abhi's everest of wrongs...too bad a mere knife can make no dent on everest ;)

he still always with me πŸ˜†

mina take  him  he is all yours now

Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ash k

I just hope next week is better than this weeks episodes.

I am sure they will be!! The BTS are positive.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
2. Both of them treat Abhi like a god 
3. Both of them believe Abhi can do no wrong
4. Both of them are happy for Abhi to remain a manchild emotionally
nitarata thumbnail

Reasons why Pragya is Daadi's idea of a perfect bahu
1. Neither of them believing in punishing Abhi for anything πŸ˜†

Well Daadi handles Abhi better. She tells him off when needed. She knows how to make him do what he wants.
Daadi does throw tantrums at Abhi.Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I am sure they will be!! The BTS are positive.

I know lol... Part of me can't wait... just wish Abhi finds out and he doesn't fail as a detective.. feel he will lose pragya when he has to move his carπŸ˜†
Edited by ash k - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Daadi emotionally blackmail Abhi. Who knows maybe Pragya will adopt that technique of Abhi management too.

I can't decide if Daadi has done an exemplary job of raising Abhi because he has such a good heart or a terrible job because he makes such awful choices. Both I guess. And it's not really fair to hold her responsible for Abhi's adult choices.
-mina- thumbnail
Daadi's description of tiny abhi didn't include any mention of his parents!! Invisible people in KKB :S
-mina- thumbnail
Can you imagine what lush hair tiny abhi would've had!! Uh oh getting those feels again...but this time instead of fuggy with a black-haired infant in her arms I am imagining fuggy chasing a demonic little toddler with an angelic smile...and sooo much thick healthy hair πŸ˜†
Omg daadi has a point...need a rockmish running around MM asap 😲

Abhigyaaa stop wasting time with MUs and start romancing, parenthood will come too soon and you'll have wasted your early days on angst!!
nitarata thumbnail

Not the child Abhi, but the adult Abhi, she often talks sense into him, like to listen to Suresh in Rachna case... to make up with Pragya (on several occasions) etc..

And if Daadi found out about TaBhi baby, she will not beg Tannu to become bahu. She will either throw Abhi out of the house or go to Ludhiana.

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail

Can you imagine what lush hair tiny abhi would've had!! Uh oh getting those feels again...but this time instead of fuggy with a black-haired infant in her arms I am imagining fuggy chasing a demonic little toddler with an angelic smile...and sooo much thick healthy hair πŸ˜†

Omg daadi has a point...need a rockmish running around MM asap 😲

Abhigyaaa stop wasting time with MUs and start romancing, parenthood will come too soon and you'll have wasted your early days on angst!!

Azai feels.. Azai seems to have thick hair..