ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 71

Posted: 8 years ago
The only reason I don't like the track is pragya tears... I hate to see her in tears and the only reason I like the track is abhi can prove he understand pragya which we have seen till now...

I expect this track to be a great change in abhi behaviour...

I was ok with he sleeping with tanu till the beginning of the track but now I seriously wish he says I dint sleep with her since our marriage...they were scenes which made me believe they were together but cvs can do anything .. I wish they show that way..

I would have been much better off with this track if Abhi had found out the truth about pregnancy instead and tried to distance from Prags (don't care really or to expose Tannu).
DDB = Detective Dushto Bums?😆
Originally posted by -Tia-

I will be okay with this track once Abhi gets somewhere on to why Pragya doing all this. The most unbearable thing for me is PraNu stuff where Pragya's stand on that. But the news BTS are a breather for me, all of which shown DDB Abhi.
exactly.. Pranu stuff is killing me too.. Bts was really like a fresh air ...

I wish pragya doesn't seen him and change her plans.. I wish he finds out .. Already it's 2 weeks the track started and the jassosi will take another week telecasted may next Monday not the coming we may get it.. So I think abhi will find out..

I want abhi to make up for some of his faults during mms in this track..
Some cannot me chaned but a bit of Understanding and belief on pragay is what I expect from abhi..

I would have been much better off with this track if Abhi had found out the truth about pregnancy instead and tried to distance from Prags (don't care really or to expose Tannu).
I wished this so much ...I wamted abhi to regret for having an affair .. All my dreams were shattered with pragya knowing it and now it is even more hurting to see her do all these and her tears ..

😭 😕
His belief in her is what's making him suspicious.
Happened to rewatch the episode where he finds out about the MMS and confronts Pragya calling her ghatiya and characterless and claiming he has to stay faithful to Tanu because he has promised her saath. it's both too bad and a very good thing that Pragya and CVS don't have memories as long as us fans because there's an Everest worth of things for Abhi to make up for. I don't think he ever truly will "make up" for everything or even that that is possible. But we'll slowly see growth and love from him and that will have to suffice.

Again yday Pragya remembered the slap without any rancor whatsoever. Everytime that happens it convinces me we'll eventually have a scene with a tearful and repentant Abhi wanting to apologize out of guilt and regret once he knows what's going on...but Pragya will stop him saying his apologies make her feel worse. siiigh.

Iris where's that scary animation you used to post with the bloody knife stabbing?? We all want to use it for pragya's mahaanta parasite 😆

(and I want to use it for abhi's everest of wrongs...too bad a mere knife can make no dent on everest ;)
You know when kids do wrong, how much ever the parents love them, they need to let the kid realize the mistake and the consequences. I know Pragya is not Abhi's parent, but I wish she lets him bear some consequences for his mistakes. Abhi is a kid in some way and Pragya spoils him by ignoring everything blindly..
Originally posted by harisha_kb

I wished this so much ...I wamted abhi to regret for having an affair .. All my dreams were shattered with pragya knowing it and now it is even more hurting to see her do all these and her tears ..

😭 😕

Abhi hurting is way better to watch than Pragya hurting. Abhi does not let the hurt eat him up. Like even now, he is investigating, trying to make P feel bad for hurting him, expressing his hurt in different ways etc...
I just hope next week is better than this weeks episodes.

You know when kids do wrong, how much ever the parents love them, they need to let the kid realize the mistake and the consequences. I know Pragya is not Abhi's parent, but I wish she lets him bear some consequences for his mistakes. Abhi is a kid in some way and Pragya spoils him by ignoring everything blindly..

Reasons why Pragya is Daadi's idea of a perfect bahu
1. Neither of them believing in punishing Abhi for anything 😆