Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: apple123flower

Thank you Iris!!
I'm really looking forward to see this scene.. But will have to wait till next week!

yes next week but we have the BTS ...it's nice to have this kind of news and we can be in peace because something good came soon
sara7iris thumbnail
Originally posted by: -kanishka-

Hi Iris..
I'm good and u?
Sorry for the late reply

I m good thanks
 don't say sorry ...sometimes we are busy or we didn't see the post ...it happen to all of us
Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago
rhea.aa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara7iris

yes next week but we have the BTS ...it's nice to have this kind of news and we can be in peace because something good came soon

But I find it even worse for me because I can wait without the BTS because I wouldn't know that such a scene would be there.. But now since I've seen the BTS, I want to see the whole scene!!
And today I'll miss the Episode! Edited by apple123flower - 8 years ago

Forgot my banners again!! 😆 Sorry!

Hello Iris, Krishu, Adah, and Sim( if your're there, I saw u) and everyone around..

Hi Apple!! 😃
@bold: Forgot yr banners, seriously?> 😆😆
*LOL*
I know it's a typing mistake 😉
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ash
Same here! I really like "Detective Abhi"! 😉

@all
I know most of you guys dislike the current track. Me too - at least I thought so.
It's nice to see how Abhi tries to understand Pragya and to figure out her strange behaviour. Even when Pragya deliberately hurts Dadi - Abhi keeps calm and tries to speak to her. He isn't the same Abhi, he was a few months ago because then he wouldn't have listened to any word of Pragya and thrown her out of the house!

Also very interesting: Pragya confessed to Abhi. Abhi was confused, distanced himself from Pragya.
Then Pragya took back her confession. Abhi hurt, but can't stay away from Pragya.

sara7iris thumbnail

Forgot my banners again!! 😆 Sorry!

Hello Iris, Krishu, Adah, and Sim( if your're there, I saw u) and everyone around..

hello AP
me too I forget my manner 😆

@ blod AP  seriously  😆😆😆

Originally posted by: MsTiara

@ash

@all
I know most of you guys dislike the current track. Me too - at least I thought so.
It's nice to see how Abhi tries to understand Pragya and to figure out her strange behaviour. Even when Pragya deliberately hurts Dadi - Abhi keeps calm and tries to speak to her. He isn't the same Abhi, he was a few months ago because then he wouldn't have listened to any word of Pragya and thrown her out of the house!

Also very interesting: Pragya confessed to Abhi. Abhi was confused, distanced himself from Pragya.
Then Pragya took back her confession. Abhi hurt, but can't stay away from Pragya.

@bold: agree with it 100%😳
sara7iris thumbnail

But I find it even worse for me because I can wait without the BTS because I wouldn't know that such a scene would be there.. But now since I've seen the BTS, I want to see the whole scene!!
And today I'll miss the Episode!

me too I hate when I miss the LU but you can catch up  later
rhea.aa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -kanishka-

Hi Apple!! 😃
@bold: Forgot yr banners, seriously?> 😆😆
*LOL*
I know it's a typing mistake 😉

Yes! I meant manners! Hi!
sara7iris thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsTiara

@ash

@all

hello kate * hug*

yes in this track we have a different abhi who now  start to understand pragya and he used more his brain more than his mouth
Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago