ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 59

Posted: 8 years ago
Ohhh that's what I get for not reading the whole page. Yes harpu, nimbo changed her name and pic.
Guys, during Pragya modeling track, Tannu declares she will make sure Pragya will learn her lesson and won't be able to show her face to anyone.
Did Tannu plan this pregnancy thing from then on? Very meticulously?
Originally posted by -mina-

??? Tera naam gargi kabse hone lage?? You told us naa epic kahani of harnimrat. And another nimmy?? Not that I knoow.
Lol.. you should have let our Nimmy bachchu play along for a bit..

Ohhh that's what I get for not reading the whole page. Yes harpu, nimbo changed her name and pic.
i hate you so much dii!!! so so much!!😡😡
nah i love you!!😆

okay bye!!!!
Originally posted by -Tia-

Guys, during Pragya modeling track, Tannu declares she will make sure Pragya will learn her lesson and won't be able to show her face to anyone.
Did Tannu plan this pregnancy thing from then on? Very meticulously?

Fascinating possibility but highly unlikely imo. She's too impatient for all this. Like...arranging to walk out of the clinic just in time for aalu to catch her? 
I am saying Tannu planned very well because she didn't revenge on Pragya for the modelling thing so far.. other than this pregnancy. Normally Tannu does something everytime Pragya wins.. Like cutting Abhi's shirt, guitar etc..
This time, Tannu acted calm.. because she had this BIG plan perhaps.

I thought Pragya taking Tannu's position as model and then Abhi even declaring love for Pragya (although it was for act, it did look sincere from his side to Tannu).. was the last straw that drove Tannu to this?

Fascinating possibility but highly unlikely imo. She's too impatient for all this. Like...arranging to walk out of the clinic just in time for aalu to catch her? 

SHe threw up in Aalu's room as well.

I know it could be genuine throwing up as well as acting.. both possibilities are there. I am just cooking up a theory.

ok, I am confused. So it is our original Nimi??😆
Originally posted by -Stubborn-

ok, I am confused. So it is our original Nimi??😆

Of course. Our sharaarti bachchu!! Harnim now Nimmy.

Watching the episode now.
I have serious problems with Pragya ðŸ˜²

Even after Abhi telling all that why does she still think Abhi loves Tanu ????