Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
omg awesome edit tia
Lol i am imagining another edit with pragya hugging rachna and the same thing written on it!😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Nimmy-

omg awesome edit tia

Lol i am imagining another edit with pragya hugging rachna and the same thing written on it!😆

Okay, I was thinking of a PraNu edit. Hope you guys don't ban me from the AT for that.😳
-Nimmy- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

Okay, I was thinking of a PraNu edit. Hope you guys don't ban me from the AT for that.😳

how can we ban our pyari daasi from the AT!!!
i love pranu drabbles so i will love the edits too!! 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

*bangs head to the wall *
y darling y ? r u getting some of bhabhi mahanta in you..😆
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Lol these days a certain image of abhi with drunk pragya in one arm and drunk tanu in another arm keeps flashing in my mind!!
i really want to see drunk pragya and drunk tanu and abhi trying to handle them! 

LOL this is what i want to see!!!
tanu: rossogulla!!!
pragya: gulaaab jamun
pragya: gulab jamun guulab jamun gulab jamun!!!!!
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys!!  :)

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Nimmy-

Lol these days a certain image of abhi with drunk pragya in one arm and drunk tanu in another arm keeps flashing in my mind!!

i really want to see drunk pragya and drunk tanu and abhi trying to handle them! 

LOL this is what i want to see!!!
pragya: gulaaab jamun
pragya: gulab jamun guulab jamun gulab jamun!!!!!

AWESOME 🤣 👏
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi Drabble: PraNu
What's going on behind my back? Well, actually in front of my eyes. Why is Fuggy visiting Tannu everyday? I checked her phonecalls and the last 20 are for Tannu over the past few days. Shouldn't Fuggy be hating Tannu? And Tannu didn't even care about Fuggy's life but why is she hanging out with Fuggy now? And I am ignored by both women while I was under the impression both want me and used to worry how to deal with that. 
So today Fuggy makes up an excuse and leaves home. And she goes to Tannu's house. Tannu takes her in and closes the door. Wait, what am I thinking? OH EM GEE! Is Fuggy into women? I thought Tannu was into men but she could be into both, I always thought something was amiss with her. So this is why Fuggy isn't interested in dressing up and behaving like a girly girl. 
No, that can't be true. I love Fuggy. What will I do if she and Tannu...OH DEAR DEAR DEAR FUGGY'S GOD. I can't have my wife cheat on me with my girlfriend. Please let it be just my crazy thought.
There has to be some other reason for this PraNu friendship. PraNu, what IS that? But nice name na, for the jodi! What jodi! OH EM GEEE!!
I am going crazy.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

lol.. my version..

i know bro.., this is just the beginning...lot more to come... we will face it together.. look,how strong i am after all that your bhabi does... you will be  used to it too...😆
Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago