ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh new bts I just watched a little bit to notice Pragya new chatri i like this Green one she went to the mall this recent days or what ? She must have found sales
I'm happy she is changing her look :)
Ok good night everyone *hugs*
Originally posted by Asma-

Oh new bts I just watched a little bit to notice Pragya new chatri i like this Green one she went to the mall this recent days or what ? She must have found sales
I'm happy she is changing her look :)
Ok good night everyone *hugs*
Shabbo khair, Asma!
Originally posted by -mina-

"har jagah" abhi whatever could you have meant β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†
 πŸ˜† When I heard that, I was thinking the same thing! Well, actually, my brain already went fully into the gutter, but... HEHEHE!

"you'll never forget me"

chillsss. and so interesting that it's that important to him.
... Well, the worst thing to happen to someone is to be forgettable, so I can understand that this is very important to him... But yeah. I hope is wasn't any type of foreshadowing. Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
Ooohhh very nice.. another BTS.
Day 3!!!!

Hope Abhi finds out about the pregnancy!
That was too fast, we have so much scenes remaining, that yellow chatri scene, akash -pragya talk, rachna agreeing, marriage of Akash-rachne, dadi-Pragya faceoff, previous bts scene of Abhi's doubt, and now this one πŸ˜², hope they don't mess up the editing in the fast pace Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ashpat3

That was too fast, we have so much scenes remaining, that yellow chatri scene, akash -pragya talk, rachna agreeing, marriage of Akash-rachne, dadi-Pragya faceoff, previous bts scene of Abhi's doubt, and now this one πŸ˜², hope they don't mess up the editing in the fast pace 

I know... but we need this to keep us going through this horrible pregnancy track!
Originally posted by ashpat3

That was too fast, we have so much scenes remaining, that yellow chatri scene, akash -pragya talk, rachna agreeing, marriage of Akash-rachne, dadi-Pragya faceoff, previous bts scene of Abhi's doubt, and now this one πŸ˜², hope they don't mess up the editing in the fast pace 
@ bold: I agree! Editing become sloppy when they get so far ahead!
what gave me away? :P

Ash, i'm with you worrying about editing and rushing!!

Loving the show right now. Yes I want answers and movement and for Abhi to know...it's damn painful watching Pragya self destruct...but still I like all this a lot better than what preceded it.

what gave me away? :P

Ash, i'm with you worrying about editing and rushing!!

Loving the show right now. Yes I want answers and movement and for Abhi to know...it's damn painful watching Pragya self destruct...but still I like all this a lot better than what preceded it.

I don't know about others, but excluding Pragya's mahanta, other scenes seems interesting that bedroom nok jhok in between this painful track and the james bond thing, I hope it will get very exciting after the IPL , sometimes I think bts scenes are always better than actual ones 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago