ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 47

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

yess abhi AT main hai thoda der baad twiiter pe then BBm mein then last but not the least whatsup pe how much i chat with u na that uch i dont talk with my cousin also 😆and ur the only person in this forum with whom i share my personal life also😉thats make our frdship even more strong +special 😃
GOD BLESS your friendship! 😊
Originally posted by vivkriti

Bye sweetie n PRI. Good night. Sweet dreams shabbo khair. See u tomorrow . Will have been here for some more time but its too late here n tomorrow important meeting.
Understandable! Get good sleep and GOOD LUCK for tomorrow! 🤗

yess abhi AT main hai thoda der baad twiiter pe then BBm mein then last but not the least whatsup pe how much i chat with u na that uch i dont talk with my cousin also 😆and ur the only person in this forum with whom i share my personal life also😉thats make our frdship even more strong +special 😃
Same yaara . I chat with u more than my sis n you r the only person with whom I share everything about me. Love you very much yaara . You n our friendship is so special for me 
Originally posted by Fanaah

*laughs* Yes, I agree. It's very fun just seeing you guys go back and forth, I just never want to interrupt and keep reading! 😃

u can interrupt any time u want we will not mind that we will include  u in our bak bak express😃i love when we r talking and koi interrupt kare 😆normally log karte nahi hai they though might we mind that thing but we not seriously 😉

Understandable! Get good sleep and GOOD LUCK for tomorrow! 🤗
Thanks Pri

GOD BLESS your friendship! 😊
aww thank u so much 🤗❤️

aww thank u so much 🤗❤️
Thank u very much Pri
chaloo bye bye cutieee goodnight sweet dreas takecare 🤗

and mere bhi jane ka waqat ho gaye hai bye bye bye pri nice chatting with u yaara hope to see u tomrow goodnight sweet dreams takecare
pri send u a adding request do accept that😃all AT parivaar is in my buddy list then why ur missing so sending u a buddy request<3
and bye bye noha goodnight sweet dreams 🤗

Alright the episode.

I don't know, I don't know..achcha nahi laga mujhe.

Pragya's full on plans to leave MM/Abhi so that Tannu can be replaced. Oh Well! No comments.

Aalu talked sense to Abhi over how he should decide over the two women in his life!! OMG! Was she sincere? Didn't seem so. When he walks off, she had this weird smile. So I don't know. What was she trying to get him to do? She was not "just" there out of concern that he drank so much.

Abhi says he can't get rid of Pragya easily (I guess that's based on her wanting to leave), and can't answer Tannu anything, so avoiding her. Oh get your head straight Abhi, at least with Tannu.

I feel like he will go to Tannu's house to tell her something and sees Pragsy there, may be.

OMG, what's it with Daadi getting her grandsons married. First she forced Abhi, now Aakash.

So Rachna-Aakash wedding, is it real or not (which happened before AbhiGya marriage).. because Akash said he begged her to marry him.

Precap: Abhi has started to play games with Pragya! Let's see what he is up to.

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago

chaloo bye bye cutieee goodnight sweet dreas takecare 🤗

and mere bhi jane ka waqat ho gaye hai bye bye bye pri nice chatting with u yaara hope to see u tomrow goodnight sweet dreams takecare
pri send u a adding request do accept that😃all AT parivaar is in my buddy list then why ur missing so sending u a buddy request<3
and bye bye noha goodnight sweet dreams 🤗
Shabbo khair Sara. If I'm home tomorrow, I'll DEFINATELY come on! And I will see to the request now! 😊