πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its true!!!

I haveπŸ˜•

Not one show.. but 2!πŸ˜†
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-

With an exclusive driver, Aashu! These days she needs to do a lot of to and fro between Tannu house and MM.

So why not just get a driver? Ooh! I know the perfect one... Tannu! Remember how Prags even called her one? πŸ˜† LOL. Aww snap... But she's pregnant.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

But won't daadi slap her? πŸ˜•. Maybe Abhi won't hate her but I feel others might.

actually i feel the same... third day will be a happy one or sad one.. will she achieve her target or will she not..
i mean her target is not to make them accept tanu but find a solution..what will that solution be..she decided to make them hate her but that will not be possible in 3 days..

7 months of trust cannot be broken in 2 days that too doing a marriage 
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

hi asma.. i am fine.. how r u ..

yaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm ok πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

I thought Aakash + Rachna were already married. :S

So why does Pragya tell them to get married?

How can Aakash remarry while he's married to Racho?

Maybe off topic...

Nope, they aren't married.

They were lovers before AbhiGya marriage. Rachcho got pregnant. Aakash ended up trying to marry some rich girl because Taiji  was greedy.. he also sort of played along. Suresh/Pragya stopped that wedding by bringing up Rachna pregnancy and proving it is Akash's baby. 
After some time, Aakash repented, tried to apologize to Rachna.. but she was not ready to listen to him.. not until the last episode..

Now she will finallly forgive and marry.
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
His smile ...

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

its too iritating to see her crying and walking in busy roads... if they have many cars y is she not using.. she can use na,... may be no privacy for crying because driver will be there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can they show storm in car . They always show Pragya walking in storm
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

They were lovers before AbhiGya marriage. Rachcho got pregnant. Aakash ended up trying to marry some rich girl because Taiji  was greedy.. he also sort of played along. Suresh/Pragya stopped that wedding by bringing up Rachna pregnancy and proving it is Akash's baby. 
After some time, Aakash repented, tried to apologize to Rachna.. but she was not ready to listen to him.. not until the last episode..

actually he married her in a temple... not legally i guess because while leaving rachna said i dont have the regret of becoming mother before marriage as he married me in templeπŸ˜†
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They were lovers before AbhiGya marriage. Rachcho got pregnant. Aakash ended up trying to marry some rich girl because Taiji was greedy.. he also sort of played along. Suresh/Pragya stopped that wedding by bringing up Rachna pregnancy and proving it is Akash's baby.

No... They were married. That's the whole reason Rachna's said that she slept with him. Because she married him in a temple. But Aakash betrayed her later saying they didn't.