Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

abhi u need to buy a care for bhabi... she did modelling for u also and ur album is a great success..you can gift her a carπŸ˜†

poor girl walking on roads..πŸ˜†

car Ka kya karegi? πŸ˜† she doesn't know how to drive. Plus the Mehras already have so many!
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I think Pragya chose a very honorable deed as a way of getting hatred from the Mehras. Who can be really mad at her for getting two estranged lovers married when their baby is about to be born.

lol... and i dont think she spoke that harshly to dadi also because if she must have crossed the limits abhi wouldnt have been so calm with her...
whatever may be the reason for doing so he must have definetly pounced on her like a lion... he is calm so it means she did hurt dadi but not so badly😊
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

car Ka kya karegi? πŸ˜† she doesn't know how to drive. Plus the Mehras already have so many!

With an exclusive driver, Aashu! These days she needs to do a lot of to and fro between Tannu house and MM.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

abhi u need to buy a care for bhabi... she did modelling for u also and ur album is a great success..you can gift her a carπŸ˜†

poor girl walking on roads..πŸ˜†

Hey Rishu how are you ?
So true that's why she is so fit she walks a lot πŸ˜†
IamMeethu thumbnail

Despising- NO! Prags will fail in her plan.

And Rachna-Akash thing is still a good deed. Ultimately people cant be mad at her for this.
Because Abhi already doubts Pragya is doing it for a reason and the BTS had him questioning too.. which seems to be after the Rachna Akaash shaadi night.

So the third day, I feel Abhi might follow Pragya (because he says he will become parchai in BTS) to Tannu home.. and find out something. WHat he finds out/how he reacts decides the future tracks.

But won't daadi slap her? πŸ˜•. Maybe Abhi won't hate her but I feel others might.Edited by IamMeethu - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

its too iritating to see her crying and walking in busy roads... if they have many cars y is she not using.. she can use na,... may be no privacy for crying because driver will be there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

With an exclusive driver, Aashu! These days she needs to do a lot of to and fro between Tannu house and MM.

the driver should be a spy appointed by abhi..πŸ˜†
IamMeethu thumbnail
I thought Aakash + Rachna were already married. :S

So why does Pragya tell them to get married?

How can Aakash remarry while he's married to Racho?

Maybe off topic...
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

But won't daadi slap her? πŸ˜•. Maybe Abhi won't hate her but I feel others might.

Daadi might be angry with Pragya at that moment, but later surely will appreciate her too.

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vivkriti

Me too enjoying IPL along with them but on serious note it will end on may 24 . Hope after that this track will be over

ufff more17 days yeh track tho sab ko pagal kar ke chodega for sure 

hope beech beech main cv ko ache scene bhi de soo we can Tolerate  this track