Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

i am not able to bear her sacrifice ...😕

yes this is to much ...pls can someone knock some sense in pragya head
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its easy for her na...
only person who want her in the house id dadi and abhi..

abhi already accepted to give her freedom and she targeted dadi using akash and rachna and insulted her..

2-3 incidents more this way and she will leave the house...

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The next part begins with pragya walking around in MM, thinking of Tanu's 3 day dealine and what she said. Pragya thinks to herself she needs to do something so that Tanu is able to come into the house. Pragya prays to gods in the living room - the life you want to bring, etc, what should I do, I have to do it correctly. Religious music playing now.. Pragya thinks I have to do something with the rest of the family members so that they throw me out so that Tanu can come in. she prays for strength and says by doing this wrong deed, I will fight for the right etc.

Next morning, Pragya in yellow chatri. Family conference Dadi has called for. Aakash is not there. Pragya asking what's wrong, Abhi hoping Dadi doesnt give Abhigya work together, she cannot bear her.

Aakash comes and says before you say anything, I am ashaamed of my behavior yday, I will never do it again. Dadi says you will get puncishment and it is that you have to get married and that too tomorrow. Everyone shocked.

Upcoming: Dadi says Rachna didnt agree for marriage in spite of you apologizing so now you have to get married where I tell you.  
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

So the evasive answers from Abhi..make her belief stronger that he loves Tanu and she is in the way...because of his love for dadi...

Rishu...every person is a separate individual in his way of thinking...Pragya too is and thus its not necessary she thinks like you or me...just like we differ in opinions so does she in her opinions and looking at things..

Abhi Abhi what a mess you have made of two lives really Pragya the Innocent and Tanu your partner in crime...all for what??? Revenge...

i know krishu... but accepting this is not easy for me... so i will be grumbling...
dont care much..😆
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have to be grateful for little mercies ..thank God he did tell Aliya ( I do not want Pragya ) out of rage or any reason..Pragya will continue doing  what she is doing in both cases but for me this is better  
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ash k

Abhi needs to hurry and do something!

Yes he needs to be a man and clear up the Mess he has made up of Pragya's life as well as Tanu's though she stepped into this mess willingly but Pragya was an innocent and shes suffering...for his sister and his need for revenge...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Have to be grateful for little mercies ..thank God he did tell Aliya ( I do not want Pragya ) out of rage or any reason..Pragya will continue doing  what she is doing in both cases but for me this is better  

i dont want her to know abhi loves her now..😕 he gave a hint but she couldnt take it because other things were dominating... 

actually i am haapy..

her confession was beautiful for him... though her rejection was equally painful..

let him confess in a way it remains a memory for her all her life...😊
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The last part begins Aakash saying wedding? Dadi says you only said you would marry. Aakash says but so soon? Dadi says what you did yday was the beginning, forget that Rachna. You apologized and you tried to sort your relationship but she doesnt care so she is not for you. Aakash agrees and says what you want will happen. Tayiji happy. Aakash looks at Pragya and leaves. Pragya leaves also. Tayiji happy, Abhi supports and says if Dadi has said, the wedding will happen tomorrow. Dadi asks Tayiji to call the girls parents.

Tomorrow: Abhigya in their bedroom, Abhi asks Pragya that you really feel for me, Pragya disagrees. Abhi says think of what I said, once you feel for me, I will leave you, think of how you would feel when I leave you. (This looks like something that may have happened as part of the BTS scene- yellow chatri and while polo shirt)
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
but i expect abhi to break up with tanu..
he doesnt love her... he doesnt know about the baby... i wish he says I cant marry u to her.
Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the LU DEE ðŸ¤—