Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode begins with Pragya walking the streets alone again, its all windy, thinking of Dadi's and Tanu's words.

She is walking thinking that what Tanu said is right, why will anyone accept her child while I am the bahu. I need to get them married, bu what will I tell the families. I love him but he doesn't love me, how will I give him this happiness. She remembers the proposal rejection. For this child/happiness, they will need to accept Tanu. She is having flashbacks of TaBhi time at his apartment, Proposal rejection words by Abhi that he hates her.

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deefan

The episode begins with Pragya walking the streets alone again, its all windy, thinking of Dadi's and Tanu's words.

She is walking thinking that what Tanu said is right, why will anyone accept her child while I am the bahu. I need to get them married, bu what will I tell the families. I love him but he doesn't love me, how will I give him this happiness. He remembers the proposal rejection. For this child/happiness, they will need to accept Tanu. She is having flashbacks of TaBhi time at his apartment, Proposal rejection words by Abhi that he hates her.

Tia this is why she is doing what she is...I wrote something similar in your LSF post...
deefan thumbnail
Sad Rabba ki karan song playing..

In MM, Tayiji is pacing, Tayaji trying to placate her but she says both sons you given me, one in jail, other nowhere to be seen. tayaji, tayji convo about Aakash not returning, so late. Mitali back on scene, walking down the stairs, asking what's the matter. Dadi comes and asks what happened and then comforts her about Aakash.

Abhi walks in while on a call, he can't find Aakash. Tayiji worried.  Daasi consoling. Pragya also meanwhile walks in and asks where Aakash is. Then Aakash walks in and he seems drunk, whole family watching.

Tayiji goes to him, sees he is drunk and gives him a tight slap. Tayaji close by. Tayiji starts screaming at him. Aakash screams back, to forget her, I drank. he says everything is over mom, everything. Why are you sad, you wanted this only, I forgot her. Now there will be a wedding in this house. You don't want your son's happiness. Tayaji about to hit him but Abhi comes in between and says you don't know when a person is betrayed what he feels. Aakash says sorry to Abhi, he says I love her Bhai. He talks about what happened with Rachna that day.
deefan thumbnail
Abhi says you tried explaining, but she refused that means she wants something else. What ever you want (he looks at Pragya) and says tell me, I will give you.

Abhi comes back to his room and sees Aaliyah sitting on the couch. Aaliyah says I was waiting. She closes the door and says you don't treat me as one of your own, looks like youre going further away from us. Abhi said you should have called, Aaliyah says I tried, couldn't reach you. Aaliyah said you werent in your room, Abhi asks when, she says 2 days ago, then I found out that you were in the Royal Palms apartment where you rarely go. Did you realize how drunk you were. AAliyah emotional saying you can share what happened with me, why are you doing this to yourself. I was so scared etc. Pragya about to walk in and overhears.

Aaliyah says I know Tanu is in a bad state, she hasnt eaten in 2 days  do you even want her in your ife you need to clear her confusion. If you want Prasgya bhabhi in your life, we will support you, but clear things, it is your moral responsibility, Abhi looks away, Aaliyah says if you wont talk, I will talk to her. Abhi says I have to convince Dadi for anything, I have given up on relationships. Aaliyah says you're young, you need a life partner.

Aaliyah asks did Pragya say anything. Abhi looks pained. Aaliyah says Tanu said anything? Abhi doesnt say anything. Aaliyah asks him again and again. Abhi says I am upset with myself, I couldnt recognize peope, I shouldnt have gotten married. When Tanu comes in front of me, I don't have the answer. And with Pragya, there is Dadi. Abhi asks her to leave him alone. Pragya leaves from the door.

Upcoming: Pragya thinks of the time he got angry with her because of her proposal rejection, says I need to do the same with the rest of the family also so they throw me out.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
v good decision pragya... keep it up..😡
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
abhi😡
why dont u tell aaliya u dont love tanu... ?

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Upcoming: Pragya thinks of the time he got angry with her, I need to do the same with the rest of the family also so they throw me out.

Originally posted by: sara7iris

Upcoming: Pragya thinks of the time he got angry with her, I need to do the same with the rest of the family also so they throw me out.

we know that she will do that ...stupid girls

i am not able to bear her sacrifice ...😕
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi needs to hurry and do something!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So the evasive answers from Abhi..make her belief stronger that he loves Tanu and she is in the way...because of his love for dadi...

Rishu...every person is a separate individual in his way of thinking...Pragya too is and thus its not necessary she thinks like you or me...just like we differ in opinions so does she in her opinions and looking at things..

Abhi Abhi what a mess you have made of two lives really Pragya the Innocent and Tanu your partner in crime...all for what??? Revenge...