ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MsTiara

He DID enjoy it! At the end, I thought he's gonna kiss her for real.. but then she snapped, pushed him off and ran away. Is it just me or did Abhi look a lil bit disappointed? 😳
he was pissed when she push him
Originally posted by MsTiara

</div>
<div>

He DID enjoy it! At the end, I thought he's gonna kiss her for real.. but then she snapped, pushed him off and ran away. Is it just me or did Abhi look a lil bit disappointed? 😳

I'm sure he wanted more than just a "touching" moment but the circumstances don't quite call for that yet.   ðŸ˜†. Emotionally he's so ready for her and she is too. UFF! 😳
Yeah Kate he'd be disappointed...annoyed...she pushed him away but he only wanted to get closer na!
I liked Pragya/Sriti voice when they were so close :) her breathing was jerky so hot :p
In the beginning of the show he told Tanu that he would never get close to her mindfully but look how many times he has. He feels attracted to her.
Originally posted by IamMeethu

In the beginning of the show he told Tanu that he would never get close to her mindfully but look how many times he has. He feels attracted to her.

In all possible ways...though he's not fully aware of that.
I don't think Abhi is ready for her yet. He still needs to realize his love for her more. He loves her but does not realize it as much as it should be.
my favourite...ok, second favourite part of the closet scene 😛

free to use.

Originally posted by -Tia-

I don't think Abhi is ready for her yet. He still needs to realize his love for her more. He loves her but does not realize it as much as it should be.

yeah i don't think their love story has come anywhere close to culminating. still early days. thank god it finally started though 😆
Tanu said 3 days right... so yellow red chatri is day one... then blue net chatri day 2... I am waiting for day 3...😵