Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
And why Abhi stormed out of the room after she left as is he was gonna just leave but then stood at the door..

Anyway I was laughing all through!
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

nahin maasi bas waise aap ke yaad aa raha tha 😳

iris it's nothing new, just pri wasn't around for that one. don't worry you haven't missed anything :)

ohhh okay ...I am happy that I didn't miss any Drabble
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pragya is very unpredictable in these situations, Tia. The way she ran out (was she smiling?) and then the escalating emotions was hilarious.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara7iris

ohhh yes I watched this scene 20 times and before I sleep I will do it again

OMG you are like me i always watch a favorite scene before go to the bed 😆
It's a ritual 😆
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Btw, Pragya's reaction after the hot encounter made me laugh. I mean I understand she is extremely sad about moving away from the person she loves but right after the hot hot encounter she was back to being sad and crying. I was expecting more recovering moments or a serious breakdown.

Well it's cause that scene wasn't just hot for her. She was conflicted and angsty during it too.

Have to rewatch to see what laughworthy gap you and Aashu are pointing at cause I don't remember any such 😲
IamMeethu thumbnail
I really liked how Abhi was closing his eyes during the almost kissing moment. It's like he was semi-enjoying it while taunting her.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Btw, Pragya's reaction after the hot encounter made me laugh. I mean I understand she is extremely sad about moving away from the person she loves but right after the hot hot encounter she was back to being sad and crying. I was expecting more recovering moments or a serious breakdown.

Hai na?! I'd be all, *breathing heavily* "I need a moment! DAMN that sexy beast!" *trembles and attempts to find support**leans against the wall and slowly slides down*  Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
IamMeethu thumbnail
Well I didn't think Pragya goes by looks at all. She even "fell" in love with Suresh. He made her heart skip beats too. She wouldn't think of Abhi being sexy, rather she would look at her love for him. If that makes any sense.
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

I really liked how Abhi was closing his eyes during the almost kissing moment. It's like he was semi-enjoying it while taunting her.

He DID enjoy it! At the end, I thought he's gonna kiss her for real.. but then she snapped, pushed him off and ran away. Is it just me or did Abhi look a lil bit disappointed? 😳
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Well I didn't think Pragya goes by looks at all. She even "fell" in love with Suresh. He made her heart skip beats too. She wouldn't think of Abhi being sexy, rather she would look at her love for him. If that makes any sense.

Who said anything about looks? In that moment, looking into his eyes would make me faint!