Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil: Oh! The "Feels" Of A "Stranger" xD (Page 3)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

that was a good post Prags.

For my own good, I am assuming that Ahil was unable to see her eyes... remember how he was mesmerized by just her eyes and for him to not realize this is his Sanam under that veil was disheartening to me.
but I am glad the touch was familiar atleast.

Also Sanam drooling on Aahil was a good sight.

Thanks Juhi!

That was something..I don't know?! I think he was a little bit surprised by her eyes,thats why he kept staring in them, but din't actually realise it was HER. But he felt her touch, remembered her touch. That was something, he felt that.
Anyways, I think this is solely for HER to feel first for him something, so maybe he is shown not feeling, but he might beConfusedLOL

Sanam drooling on Aahil is always a treat, I wanted that always! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessIntuitiveflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Comment updated Page 1 TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Sherlocked

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Naff and Esha,are you guys gonna Unres anytime soon?! Tongue

Yes! Finally unresd LOL As Nafs said, we missed ur rants and are glad to have ur posts make a comeback as well Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyMs.Sherlockedflora212

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Oh guys, sorry!! Esha and Naff! I forgot this thread, just checked that you guys have Unresed. Okay fine, Imma gonna read now yayy! TongueLOL

micshyRaingoddessflora212

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Res ;) Ur welcome ;) Those feels ;)  

Unres! Sorry I had such a long day at college lol 

But gosh I am still in SaHil land Day Dreaming The Teri Meri sequence, Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta hai, their hands touching, the ehsaas, Sanam/Jannat's attraction, Aahil choosing Sahil as his new identity, his accident, nightmare, them holding hands, the hits n misses Day Dreaming Everything that we once wished for and knew would not happen is now happening! Feels so strange yet good! You get me LOL Of course u do LOL But seriously, I love this no spoilers, no hopes yet getting pleasant surprises thing Embarrassed Super excited for tomorrow! We always wanted Sanam to fall for her handsome stranger aka Jallad Jinn and now she is Embarrassed Ever since she has seen Aahil, her attention has been nowhere else but on her soulmate, her shouhar, her Aahil Heart KV looks so so sexy in his new look Blushing Reminds me of the graveyard scenes and the track post that! Never thought the same beauty and perfection would be back but the episodes this week left me spellbound and enchanted! Wanted to make posts but had no idea what to say! It was just perfect Star So looking forward to her prayer and seeing his need for her! Love watching those kinda scenes! SJ pulls off the praying scenes so well, esp as Sanam! And KV has the perfect innocence for the nightmare scenes! They appear so heartwrenching and real! Super glad to have Sanam back! As well as Junoon Heart Its been too long! Anyway awesome post! HugSorry about such a late reply! Its such a busy week! But SaHil make me feel so good after a long tiring day! I feel like I have gone to another world! Loving this track! But yes, will try to be at the Heaven tomorrow... We discuss everything there anyway WinkLOL Post ke liye kuch bachake rakhte bhi nahi hum sab lol Cant wait for tomorrow Day Dreaming

Eh. Finally reading and replying to this, sorry man! LOL

Anyway. Yes I get you, my darling! I get you, EVERYTIME you want me to get, and also when you don't LOLLOL
Pleasant surprises, and it just feels "what the HELL is happening!" LOL

Yes! ALWAYS wanted to see her falling for him, I am so glad this is shown as from HER side this time, it just shows how strong and how pure is their love! They remember each other, their smell, their touch. So dreamy this is! Day Dreaming

KV is like..sex on legs man! EVERY LOOK he just owns it! He is "killer" these days! There's a boyish charm, an innocence and yet that sexiness intact in him, and adorable too and cute too and hot too...lol LOL 
No wonder Dhabevaali can't take her eyes off him! I just LOVED the way she kept staring at him even after when he gave that little nod of acknowledgement. And then he again looked towards her, like "Okay,whaa?! she is still staring at me?!" LOL

I can't wait for that nightmare too! Its gonna be awesome, the prayer and hand holding! Just like the good ol' days! Heart

Thanks Esha! Your a sweetheart! Yeah we discuss EVERYTHING there anyway, so it becomes quite difficult what to write here actually LOL 
Hugs girl! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessflora212

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Res----Edited---
I just realised I forgot to unres my commentShockedLOL Sorry for being lateTongue

The feels were damn awsome. I actually watched this Tujhe Mein Rab Sequence don't know how many times.  It was actually more like from Sanam side!  Sanam was seeing Rab in the strangerDay Dreaming I am just loving the staring season nowdays from Sanam DarlingLOL kis tarah ghur ghur ke dekh raha tha ARI ko I bet he was also kind of embarrassedLOLLOL but I loved it Wink
Between SaHil with that Kid looked like a family I mean the sceneLOL and I loved how she got drowned in his eyes at that particular moment when she thought to take of her hands immediatelyWink
Between Beautiful Post Prags. I seriously missed your rantsEmbarrassed now as we are getting some daily dose of awesomeness hope to see you more oftenWinkLOL

Hmm. About time! Miss busybee! TongueLOL Well, actually I can't say this now, coz I have been MYSELF quite late. My bad. LOL

Hey by the way, are your exams over or still on?!

Anyway! Totally! The feels are all around these days man seriously, especaiily for our Dhabevaali! The way he looked AGAIN towards her like she is still staring?! LOL Epic it was! His expressions are so so cool! 

Yep! That scene actually looked like a "happy family scene" Big smileLOL That was my 2nd favorite part! She just gets lost these days, TOO MUCH! Either she goes in a trance or just gets lost in his eyes! Poor Dhabevaali! TongueLOL But so glad, SO GLAD she is back man! She looks so cute while giving those lost and confused looks LOL

Aww thank you so much Naff! Those were REALLY the days! I used to be TOO HYPER! LOL Those rants were result of those! These posts are actually QUITE "censored" version LOLLOL I'll be posting if such Junoon keeps the way it is going...Tongue

-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by flora212

Res----Edited---
I just realised I forgot to unres my commentShockedLOL Sorry for being lateTongue

The feels were damn awsome. I actually watched this Tujhe Mein Rab Sequence don't know how many times.  It was actually more like from Sanam side!  Sanam was seeing Rab in the strangerDay Dreaming I am just loving the staring season nowdays from Sanam DarlingLOL kis tarah ghur ghur ke dekh raha tha ARI ko I bet he was also kind of embarrassedLOLLOL but I loved it Wink
Between SaHil with that Kid looked like a family I mean the sceneLOL and I loved how she got drowned in his eyes at that particular moment when she thought to take of her hands immediatelyWink
Between Beautiful Post Prags. I seriously missed your rantsEmbarrassed now as we are getting some daily dose of awesomeness hope to see you more oftenWinkLOL

Hmm. About time! Miss busybee! TongueLOL Well, actually I can't say this now, coz I have been MYSELF quite late. My bad. LOL

Hey by the way, are your exams over or still on?!

Anyway! Totally! The feels are all around these days man seriously, especaiily for our Dhabevaali! The way he looked AGAIN towards her like she is still staring?! LOL Epic it was! His expressions are so so cool! 

Yep! That scene actually looked like a "happy family scene" Big smileLOL That was my 2nd favorite part! She just gets lost these days, TOO MUCH! Either she goes in a trance or just gets lost in his eyes! Poor Dhabevaali! TongueLOL But so glad, SO GLAD she is back man! She looks so cute while giving those lost and confused looks LOL

Aww thank you so much Naff! Those were REALLY the days! I used to be TOO HYPER! LOL Those rants were result of those! These posts are actually QUITE "censored" version LOLLOL I'll be posting if such Junoon keeps the way it is going...Tongue
Nope my exams are not over yet LOL I had been quite busy last week and even till this week TuesdayLOL Yesterday I just got a bit free cause now I got long due holiday for next examLOL so I am relaxing and studyingTongue
Besides I want a non censored version of rant for today's episode just like old timesROFL

micshyRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks Pragya! And ur welcome Hug Just saw ur reply to my reply LOL KV looked so hot today Blushing Loving this track so much! Cant wait for Monday!! 

-GrilledCheese-micshyMs.Sherlockedflora212

Go to top