Qubool Hai

SaHil: Oh! The "Feels" Of A "Stranger" xD - Page 3

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

Res ;) Ur welcome ;) Those feels ;)  

Unres! Sorry I had such a long day at college lol 

But gosh I am still in SaHil land  The Teri Meri sequence, Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta hai, their hands touching, the ehsaas, Sanam/Jannat's attraction, Aahil choosing Sahil as his new identity, his accident, nightmare, them holding hands, the hits n misses  Everything that we once wished for and knew would not happen is now happening! Feels so strange yet good! You get me πŸ˜† Of course u do πŸ˜† But seriously, I love this no spoilers, no hopes yet getting pleasant surprises thing πŸ˜³ Super excited for tomorrow! We always wanted Sanam to fall for her handsome stranger aka Jallad Jinn and now she is πŸ˜³ Ever since she has seen Aahil, her attention has been nowhere else but on her soulmate, her shouhar, her Aahil β€οΈ KV looks so so sexy in his new look β˜ΊοΈ Reminds me of the graveyard scenes and the track post that! Never thought the same beauty and perfection would be back but the episodes this week left me spellbound and enchanted! Wanted to make posts but had no idea what to say! It was just perfect β­οΈ So looking forward to her prayer and seeing his need for her! Love watching those kinda scenes! SJ pulls off the praying scenes so well, esp as Sanam! And KV has the perfect innocence for the nightmare scenes! They appear so heartwrenching and real! Super glad to have Sanam back! As well as Junoon β€οΈ Its been too long! Anyway awesome post! πŸ€—Sorry about such a late reply! Its such a busy week! But SaHil make me feel so good after a long tiring day! I feel like I have gone to another world! Loving this track! But yes, will try to be at the Heaven tomorrow... We discuss everything there anyway πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Post ke liye kuch bachake rakhte bhi nahi hum sab lol Cant wait for tomorrow 

Eh. Finally reading and replying to this, sorry man! πŸ˜†

Anyway. Yes I get you, my darling! I get you, EVERYTIME you want me to get, and also when you don't πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pleasant surprises, and it just feels "what the HELL is happening!" πŸ˜†

Yes! ALWAYS wanted to see her falling for him, I am so glad this is shown as from HER side this time, it just shows how strong and how pure is their love! They remember each other, their smell, their touch. So dreamy this is! 

KV is like..sex on legs man! EVERY LOOK he just owns it! He is "killer" these days! There's a boyish charm, an innocence and yet that sexiness intact in him, and adorable too and cute too and hot too...lol πŸ˜† 
No wonder Dhabevaali can't take her eyes off him! I just LOVED the way she kept staring at him even after when he gave that little nod of acknowledgement. And then he again looked towards her, like "Okay,whaa?! she is still staring at me?!" πŸ˜†

I can't wait for that nightmare too! Its gonna be awesome, the prayer and hand holding! Just like the good ol' days! β€οΈ

Thanks Esha! Your a sweetheart! Yeah we discuss EVERYTHING there anyway, so it becomes quite difficult what to write here actually πŸ˜† 
Hugs girl! πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Res----Edited---

I just realised I forgot to unres my commentπŸ˜²πŸ˜† Sorry for being lateπŸ˜›

The feels were damn awsome. I actually watched this Tujhe Mein Rab Sequence don't know how many times.  It was actually more like from Sanam side!  Sanam was seeing Rab in the stranger I am just loving the staring season nowdays from Sanam DarlingπŸ˜† kis tarah ghur ghur ke dekh raha tha ARI ko I bet he was also kind of embarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I loved it πŸ˜‰
Between SaHil with that Kid looked like a family I mean the sceneπŸ˜† and I loved how she got drowned in his eyes at that particular moment when she thought to take of her hands immediatelyπŸ˜‰
Between Beautiful Post Prags. I seriously missed your rants😳 now as we are getting some daily dose of awesomeness hope to see you more oftenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hmm. About time! Miss busybee! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Well, actually I can't say this now, coz I have been MYSELF quite late. My bad. πŸ˜†

Hey by the way, are your exams over or still on?!

Anyway! Totally! The feels are all around these days man seriously, especaiily for our Dhabevaali! The way he looked AGAIN towards her like she is still staring?! πŸ˜† Epic it was! His expressions are so so cool! 

Yep! That scene actually looked like a "happy family scene" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† That was my 2nd favorite part! She just gets lost these days, TOO MUCH! Either she goes in a trance or just gets lost in his eyes! Poor Dhabevaali! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But so glad, SO GLAD she is back man! She looks so cute while giving those lost and confused looks πŸ˜†

Aww thank you so much Naff! Those were REALLY the days! I used to be TOO HYPER! πŸ˜† Those rants were result of those! These posts are actually QUITE "censored" version πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll be posting if such Junoon keeps the way it is going...πŸ˜›
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Hmm. About time! Miss busybee! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Well, actually I can't say this now, coz I have been MYSELF quite late. My bad. πŸ˜†

Hey by the way, are your exams over or still on?!

Anyway! Totally! The feels are all around these days man seriously, especaiily for our Dhabevaali! The way he looked AGAIN towards her like she is still staring?! πŸ˜† Epic it was! His expressions are so so cool! 

Yep! That scene actually looked like a "happy family scene" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† That was my 2nd favorite part! She just gets lost these days, TOO MUCH! Either she goes in a trance or just gets lost in his eyes! Poor Dhabevaali! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But so glad, SO GLAD she is back man! She looks so cute while giving those lost and confused looks πŸ˜†

Aww thank you so much Naff! Those were REALLY the days! I used to be TOO HYPER! πŸ˜† Those rants were result of those! These posts are actually QUITE "censored" version πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll be posting if such Junoon keeps the way it is going...πŸ˜›

Nope my exams are not over yet πŸ˜† I had been quite busy last week and even till this week TuesdayπŸ˜† Yesterday I just got a bit free cause now I got long due holiday for next examπŸ˜† so I am relaxing and studyingπŸ˜›
Besides I want a non censored version of rant for today's episode just like old times🀣
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww thanks Pragya! And ur welcome πŸ€— Just saw ur reply to my reply πŸ˜† KV looked so hot today β˜ΊοΈ Loving this track so much! Cant wait for Monday!!