Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Aww such a nice and apt song for the current scenario β€οΈ

Yes! I thought about the same dream too! It was just an amazing scene how she was left in awe of him and felt his presence! Can't wait for today!

oh right... I could also do with a towel dance. it is good for healthπŸ˜›
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naff and Esha,are you guys gonna Unres anytime soon?! πŸ˜›
JShukla thumbnail

that was a good post Prags.

For my own good, I am assuming that Ahil was unable to see her eyes... remember how he was mesmerized by just her eyes and for him to not realize this is his Sanam under that veil was disheartening to me.
but I am glad the touch was familiar atleast.

Also Sanam drooling on Aahil was a good sight.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Gorgeous post as well as the scene

Just saw the episode and came to read ur post n you know I went through it again falling more in love with this pure couple Sahil.
The song Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai- perfect it was unexpected like Teri Meri. 
Just feels was it woven beautiful in your words.
At first she couldn't take her eyes off him, because it just seemed right. Those eyes had something which she herself still is failing to recongise why she feels that those eyes are pure.
She keeps staring at him,staring at him like you say till eternity to know the reason for the longing or better say to feel that longing, no reasons, no why's,just feeling yet somewhere a little curiousity to know more, to feel more.
Then he gives that smile and she again stares at the innocence of that smile. Aahil goes to the kid, her eyes follow him and again they both together go to the kid her following him, there hands touch in the process, she feels something, then tries to take her hand away cause she feels something, something electric, something only the heart knows, but then again she sees those eyes getting lost in them, letting her hand on his, feeling it and her eyes trying to drown in his which seem so pure, so real, yes till eternity like you said.
Yes, I am liking Sanam more these days than Aahil, though I will forever love Aahil but I am liking Sanam more these days.
Hats off to Surbhi, her eyes are doing magic, only eyes yet acting so beautifully with those eyes. Remembering those old days when she used to hid her face except eyes, but this time I liked it more, loved it more, just such a beautiful, pure and real scence was it with a beautiful song playing.
And Prags such a gorgeous post you made that no wonder any person would fall in love this post and Sahil more and more,deeper and deeper.
3 episodes with Sahil in one frame we are like this just imagine the HP scenes how we would be and today's epi.I can't wait for it, he smelled her burqha. One by one every sense is feeling it- first eyes, touch, voice, tommorow smell and you know the next one right, got it na.πŸ˜†
Awesome PostπŸ‘  and yes beautiful title for the post. I loved it Prags, Esha n Nafs. Such a nice title. Absolutely loved it.

Rashmi, lovely comments girl! Thank you so much for appreciating this! :)

Yes, agree! She is feeling too much these days. Her heart just KNOWS but she is too confused and helpless to recognise it right now. Its almost like those days of Aahil falling for her. This is her turn I guess, which I always wanted to see.Her eyes are saying a lot of things and Surbhi is just marveling at these expressions! Really hats off to her β­οΈ

And I somehow agree that these days I am liking Sanam so much these days, but not more than Aahil, I can never! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Time really stood still for that very moment for both of them and the song was just perfect! β€οΈ

And yes, I TOTALLY GOT what you meant by the 'next thing' in the line to "feel" πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I think we still have time for that, and I can wait πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Can't wait to see Aahil in jacket today! 

Thank you so much again! 
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

For my own good, I am assuming that Ahil was unable to see her eyes... remember how he was mesmerized by just her eyes and for him to not realize this is his Sanam under that veil was disheartening to me.

I don't know but I felt him recognizing her eyes, he was somewhat surprised, though not recognition he was surprised felt something.
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Prags even i can wait ofcourse, not for jacket. you know sabr ka phal meetha hota hai, we might get a one which one has a long wait to end it also. 
Anyway, I forgot to mention lateef n khala, they rocked. got tosee  lateef's chuimui after so many days. they were so hilarious. 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

Thanks Juhi!

That was something..I don't know?! I think he was a little bit surprised by her eyes,thats why he kept staring in them, but din't actually realise it was HER. But he felt her touch, remembered her touch. That was something, he felt that.
Anyways, I think this is solely for HER to feel first for him something, so maybe he is shown not feeling, but he might beπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sanam drooling on Aahil is always a treat, I wanted that always! πŸ˜›
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Comment updated Page 1 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Naff and Esha,are you guys gonna Unres anytime soon?! πŸ˜›

Yes! Finally unresd πŸ˜† As Nafs said, we missed ur rants and are glad to have ur posts make a comeback as well πŸ˜‰
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Oh guys, sorry!! Esha and Naff! I forgot this thread, just checked that you guys have Unresed. Okay fine, Imma gonna read now yayy! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†