Qubool Hai

SaHil: Oh! The "Feels" Of A "Stranger" xD

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
But this is DEFINITELY not some of you are thinking! You know who you are, don't you? πŸ˜›
Thanks Esha, well Naff too for that little "mood uplift-ment' For this name, I owe you both! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyway. Right back to our "feels".

The air has suddenly changed its course around, whenever those "stranger" come side by side or close to each other. It has a certain and sudden rush. A sense of belonging, a sense of being close to each other, a sense of knowing that stranger, a sense of a longing, a sense of the touch...they have touched each other way too many times, by their souls and hearts. Its just that sensation that still lingers..

She could feel herself being known to that stranger who has just crossed her path, whom seems like has crossed her earlier too. Those eyes, that name, that voice. The feels that he heart still knows, in there, forever engraved., with her, for him.

She looked sideways, towards him, standing there in the queue. He is just so..familiar. So close. So..so..real. His eyes, his eyes have something so pure about him. His heart and soul reflected by those deep brown eyes, something so breath-hitching.

He looked at her way, feeling she was looking at his way, a smile, a tiny twist of his lips. He looks so genuine. He almost looks like, an angel.

The way he stepped forward for that little kid, who has just fallen. Her steps too followed, and they both bent down to steady that kid, both at the same time. It almost felt like, they belong there, with each other.

They steadied the kid, as their fingers brushed and their hands made contact. She felt a sudden rush, that same rush she felt while looking into his eyes. The touch, his touch, so engrossing, so electric. She almost tried to pull her hand back till...she looked above into his ever so absorbing eyes and to get lost in them yet again. Those eyes, those soul searching, captivating, heart warming, pair of eyes.

Enchanted, they were. In each other's presence, in each other's feels. The sense of belonging, too intense to shake off. They stared and kept staring into each other, as the time stood still for them.

Until the eternity, passes. β€οΈ

How MESMERISING the scene was! Can't help but fall for them, yet again. The precap sounds so serene. Him in jacket, smelling her Burkha. Divine! β€οΈ
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

UnRest ooops UnRes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Haaye pragya, im high on something today, 

First the day started with all that blsck n white talk, n then The promo was out. Trps increased , 
The episode was epitome of beauty . wow man so much happening today  ... N the cherry on the cake was Aahil in Black leather jacket πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ more on that later ...

I cant tell how happy im to find Sanam bavk in Jannat, like esha pointed out, Aahil is needed to get Sanam back into her senses πŸ˜‰ n its such a subloime feeling,
I was so irritated watching Jannatification of Sanam that now with the calmness m serenity back, its all looking so beautiful...
The way She "looks" at him, the way shes mesmerized, that " trance"  its so damn beautiful, shes finally SENSING him, his touch, his presence ,
Same with Aahil, hes finding some familiarity in the stranger whom he has just met, 

The "Feels" of a stranger, so aptly put πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ though i hv read the inspiration behind the title πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ but the title describes it beautifully... 

Im glad this time Sanam will fall for Aahil, the one part we dint get that much the first time, 

Pragya , Lateef n khala, they were like so damn hilarious, πŸ€£ n so was Aahil  n Shaad disposing off the bomb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

"Uff all the feels i tend to forget when i imagine Aahil in that black leather jacket " im just going mad at that look. Have watched the precap so many times ufff KV , why o why,  in total bindass bebo style "KV tume koi haq nahi k tm itne khoobsurat lago" bechari masoom larkiyon k dil ka kuch to khyal karo 
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
'jabse tere naina mere naino se lage re
tabse deewana hua tabse begana hua
rab vi deewana lage re'
another beautiful epi.'jane pehchane se ajnabi'-she knw tht eyes,tht touch 4m heart yet she cnt recognize him.tht kid scene remind me whn ahil day dreamed abt his happy family with sanam in farm house.whn thy both help the kid it lukd perfect.sanam try 2 snatch her hand bt cnt seeing his eyes.
Lvly post.title is also gd.Edited by SONU2408 - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res ;) Ur welcome ;) Those feels ;)  

Unres! Sorry I had such a long day at college lol 

But gosh I am still in SaHil land  The Teri Meri sequence, Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta hai, their hands touching, the ehsaas, Sanam/Jannat's attraction, Aahil choosing Sahil as his new identity, his accident, nightmare, them holding hands, the hits n misses  Everything that we once wished for and knew would not happen is now happening! Feels so strange yet good! You get me πŸ˜† Of course u do πŸ˜† But seriously, I love this no spoilers, no hopes yet getting pleasant surprises thing πŸ˜³ Super excited for tomorrow! We always wanted Sanam to fall for her handsome stranger aka Jallad Jinn and now she is πŸ˜³ Ever since she has seen Aahil, her attention has been nowhere else but on her soulmate, her shouhar, her Aahil β€οΈ KV looks so so sexy in his new look β˜ΊοΈ Reminds me of the graveyard scenes and the track post that! Never thought the same beauty and perfection would be back but the episodes this week left me spellbound and enchanted! Wanted to make posts but had no idea what to say! It was just perfect β­οΈ So looking forward to her prayer and seeing his need for her! Love watching those kinda scenes! SJ pulls off the praying scenes so well, esp as Sanam! And KV has the perfect innocence for the nightmare scenes! They appear so heartwrenching and real! Super glad to have Sanam back! As well as Junoon β€οΈ Its been too long! Anyway awesome post! πŸ€—Sorry about such a late reply! Its such a busy week! But SaHil make me feel so good after a long tiring day! I feel like I have gone to another world! Loving this track! But yes, will try to be at the Heaven tomorrow... We discuss everything there anyway πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Post ke liye kuch bachake rakhte bhi nahi hum sab lol Cant wait for tomorrow 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup the feels. Those mesmerizing eyes, those juicy lips, and that silky hair. How is Sanam able to control herself. Memory loss or no memory loss. Married or unmarried, if I were to see a walking sex machine, I would immediately launch myself on him. Dammit Jannat/Sanam just wake up from your trance and feel the FEEELLL!!!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res----Edited---
I just realised I forgot to unres my commentπŸ˜²πŸ˜† Sorry for being lateπŸ˜›

The feels were damn awsome. I actually watched this Tujhe Mein Rab Sequence don't know how many times.  It was actually more like from Sanam side!  Sanam was seeing Rab in the stranger I am just loving the staring season nowdays from Sanam DarlingπŸ˜† kis tarah ghur ghur ke dekh raha tha ARI ko I bet he was also kind of embarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I loved it πŸ˜‰
Between SaHil with that Kid looked like a family I mean the sceneπŸ˜† and I loved how she got drowned in his eyes at that particular moment when she thought to take of her hands immediatelyπŸ˜‰
Between Beautiful Post Prags. I seriously missed your rants😳 now as we are getting some daily dose of awesomeness hope to see you more oftenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gorgeous post as well as the scene
Just saw the episode and came to read ur post n you know I went through it again falling more in love with this pure couple Sahil.
The song Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai- perfect it was unexpected like Teri Meri. 
Just feels was it woven beautiful in your words.
At first she couldn't take her eyes off him, because it just seemed right. Those eyes had something which she herself still is failing to recongise why she feels that those eyes are pure.
She keeps staring at him,staring at him like you say till eternity to know the reason for the longing or better say to feel that longing, no reasons, no why's,just feeling yet somewhere a little curiousity to know more, to feel more.
Then he gives that smile and she again stares at the innocence of that smile. Aahil goes to the kid, her eyes follow him and again they both together go to the kid her following him, there hands touch in the process, she feels something, then tries to take her hand away cause she feels something, something electric, something only the heart knows, but then again she sees those eyes getting lost in them, letting her hand on his, feeling it and her eyes trying to drown in his which seem so pure, so real, yes till eternity like you said.
Yes, I am liking Sanam more these days than Aahil, though I will forever love Aahil but I am liking Sanam more these days.
Hats off to Surbhi, her eyes are doing magic, only eyes yet acting so beautifully with those eyes. Remembering those old days when she used to hid her face except eyes, but this time I liked it more, loved it more, just such a beautiful, pure and real scence was it with a beautiful song playing.
And Prags such a gorgeous post you made that no wonder any person would fall in love this post and Sahil more and more,deeper and deeper.
3 episodes with Sahil in one frame we are like this just imagine the HP scenes how we would be and today's epi.I can't wait for it, he smelled her burqha. One by one every sense is feeling it- first eyes, touch, voice, tommorow smell and you know the next one right, got it na.πŸ˜†
Awesome PostπŸ‘  and yes beautiful title for the post. I loved it Prags, Esha n Nafs. Such a nice title. Absolutely loved it.
Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

UnRest ooops UnRes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Haaye pragya, im high on something today, 

First the day started with all that blsck n white talk, n then The promo was out. Trps increased , 
The episode was epitome of beauty . wow man so much happening today  ... N the cherry on the cake was Aahil in Black leather jacket πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ more on that later ...

I cant tell how happy im to find Sanam bavk in Jannat, like esha pointed out, Aahil is needed to get Sanam back into her senses πŸ˜‰ n its such a subloime feeling,
I was so irritated watching Jannatification of Sanam that now with the calmness m serenity back, its all looking so beautiful...
The way She "looks" at him, the way shes mesmerized, that " trance"  its so damn beautiful, shes finally SENSING him, his touch, his presence ,
Same with Aahil, hes finding some familiarity in the stranger whom he has just met, 

The "Feels" of a stranger, so aptly put πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ though i hv read the inspiration behind the title πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ but the title describes it beautifully... 

Im glad this time Sanam will fall for Aahil, the one part we dint get that much the first time, 

Pragya , Lateef n khala, they were like so damn hilarious, πŸ€£ n so was Aahil  n Shaad disposing off the bomb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

"Uff all the feels i tend to forget when i imagine Aahil in that black leather jacket " im just going mad at that look. Have watched the precap so many times ufff KV , why o why,  in total bindass bebo style "KV tume koi haq nahi k tm itne khoobsurat lago" bechari masoom larkiyon k dil ka kuch to khyal karo 

Thanks Mic, for creating the "UnREST" πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You have said it all. Nothing more to say actually. Also I am quite lazy right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But yes, the feels for both of them were amazing, and glad that you know the "inspiration' behind it too πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Whole sensing and going into a trance was just magical! I am so happy to see Sanam drooling on him these days, the way I always wanted her to see her. πŸ˜›

Yes Lats and Khala we HILARIOUS man! When Lats called the witch "Kamini" πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Amazing!

Hayyye Aahil in jacket with that silky hair of his! πŸ˜³ Sitam dha raha hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Can't wait for today! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

'jabse tere naina mere naino se lage re
tabse deewana hua tabse begana hua
rab vi deewana lage re'
another beautiful epi.'jane pehchane se ajnabi'-she knw tht eyes,tht touch 4m heart yet she cnt recognize him.tht kid scene remind me whn ahil day dreamed abt his happy family with sanam in farm house.whn thy both help the kid it lukd perfect.sanam try 2 snatch her hand bt cnt seeing his eyes.
Lvly post.title is also gd.

Aww such a nice and apt song for the current scenario β€οΈ

Yes! I thought about the same dream too! It was just an amazing scene how she was left in awe of him and felt his presence! Can't wait for today!
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: TIA.Tia

Yup the feels. Those mesmerizing eyes, those juicy lips, and that silky hair. How is Sanam able to control herself. Memory loss or no memory loss. Married or unmarried, if I were to see a walking sex machine, I would immediately launch myself on him. Dammit Jannat/Sanam just wake up from your trance and feel the FEEELLL!!!

Oh Tia! You always give the best of the comments! Yes all that! ALL THAT! 
And that stubbly jaw too!

Seriously man! HOW could she control herself. We were talking about THIS only yesterday in pur Heaven. Maybe thats why she went to the washroom...πŸ€£πŸ˜†

So much for the feeellss!!! Aahil in jacket today!! asfgfjlkgjfdsfdgl