anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey frnz...I thought of writing a OS...so I am writing a short one...hope u all will like it...if not criticisms...suggestions r welcomed...
My OS starts from occurence of earthquake...so..here I go..

Earthquake occured...evrybdy panicing...evrybdy came outside & was screaming...running & all...

Vibha-dadi u shud go now...othrwise u won't be able to walk or run like us...u shud leave asap...don't tnsd for me...I will come...

Now Parth saw dadi in the corridor and he immediately rushed towards her...before c could get hurt or fall due to students running fast...he lifted dadi & reachd d ground...mde her sit under a tree & askd where is VIBHA ma'am...

Dadi to parth...son vibha she is in medical room...pls bring her out...
Parth to dadi-no worries dadi I will bring her out safely...u stay here & be calm...it's my promise nothing will hppn to her...

Dadi to Parth-u too tk cr son...both come asap...parth nodded yes & left 

Parth rushed to medical room...he saw vibha trying to get bt she is failing to do so...she saw parth & askd is dadi safe...parth said yes...now we should leave from here...she gestured yes...

Parth forwarded his one hand towards vibha...he said hold my hand tightly & come...let's go...

Vibha-she put her soft...smooth hand on parth's hand & parth closed his fingers over her hand mking d grip tight...so that he hold her tight & she doesn't fall...

Parth felt a feeling of vibha's soft...smooth hand & vibha felt parth's hard & strong hand & both got lost into there eyes for a sec & den came bck to sense...

Vibha tried getting up from bed & started walking bt c was abt to fall then parth kept his other hand on vibha's waist...he was looking forwarding & walking. ..while vibha was staring him...

Utkarsh saying Parth & vibha Ma'am is not present here...
Urmila says...yes where r they both...

Then Dadi saw parth & vibha coming & said...there are here pointing towards d corridor...

Parth brought vibha to dadi & made her sit beside her...
Vibha-parth tm thk ho...
Parth- yes...

Dadi to Parth-thnk u my son...
Parth to dadi-no need dadi...it was my duty...

Urmila telling everyone to one by one evry1 go & mke a call to your parent's & say them u r safe...plus we all will stay in groung coz more of earthquake chncs r yet to come...so tonight will be here only...

Parth called his mom & said how r u maa ? 
Parth's maa-m f9 son...tc of urself
Parth-yes maa...u too...hope that man is not harassing u nymore...
Parth's mom-no son...m alright...u tkcr & study hard...
Cut d call..

Arrangements were made & evry1 were sleeping...
Parth was tnsd and couldn't sleep he got up & looking up in d sky...

Vibha saw Parth awake...she got up & went towards him & said...wat r u looking up in the sky ? 

Parth-u r not well...u shud not be here...
Vibha-i know I have not recoverd completely bt I wanted some fresh air & moreovr I was hired bored sleeping 3days in bed...
Parth-ok...so for my sake plz sit under the tree...he took her & mde her sit & himself sat beside her with a little distnc...

Vibha-parth why r sitting so far...come...sit beside me...
Parth- came abit near to her...

Parth- the star's are smiling & looking beautiful...then he turned towards vibha...seeing her face & he was lost her beauty cox d dim lights of star's & moon...coming on her pale face made her look beautiful & yet elegant...

Vibha-noticed that parth was caresing her...

They had started talking abt themselves...abt moon...star's. ..nature's...
Vibha-the weather has bcome too cold...she saw parth had nothing to cover & he was feeling cold...
She said to parth to come more close to her so that they both can have shawl cover around eachothr...

Parth hesisted & said no...I don't require it..

Vibha-she saw parth not shifting towards her close...so sehe herself shifted towards Parth & wrapped around his shoulder the shawl...while wrapping a shawl...they both came so closer...they were inches far from other...both could feel there breaths & heartbeat...both were again lost into each others eyes...as if they were meant to be one...😳

Both felt awkward so both turned their faces around...
There was a pause for a moment...
Vibha break the silence & said she is feeling safe...hppy..refreshed now...she kept on talking & he kpt on listening to her...
Suddenly she felt asleep...she kept her head on parth's shoulder & parth too felt asleep...he too kept his head on her head & his one hand on her shoulder...

The night was beautiful for them & both fell asleep each other holding eachothr tightly...The universe was giving it's light...mking of new love was brewing😳...as if they were destined to meet bt their love has to face challenges bt they will be one for sure❤️

It was 4 o'clock in d morning...parth got up & saw that vibha was sleeping...he careseed her face & removed the hair's strands coming on her face on her back of her ears...later...he thought nybdy saw them toghtr will create a prob...so he slowly lifted her in his arms & mde her sleep beside her dadi & said...it was d best night for me..my angel...my princess...he covered d quilt on her & went bck to hall & pretending to sleep...❤️

Vibha got up & saw how she came here & remembered that it was parth...she kpt blushing...smiling slept again😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anki01 thumbnail
Hope u guyz like it...criticism r most welcomed...if u say to stop writing OS I will stop it...plz give ur true reviews...
anki01 thumbnail
@purvideshmukh thnx dr...it means alot to me😳
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭
I want to see this in WH
It was awesome 👏👏
VibArth ❤️
I loved it .. Write more plzzz ... 😊
anki01 thumbnail
Thnx yaara😊 ur review means alot to me...even I too want this scene to hppn in WH with vibharth...hope will get c...😳 definitely will c hot romance of vibharth in WH😳
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Grt work anki..
Last part ws beautiful..
Hw i wish parth n vibha slept on eachothers shoulders...anyways...do write more os
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was beautiful..
do write more!!😉
n pm me from next time plzz😃
anki01 thumbnail
@ankusasanu & @starsfireflies thnk u both vei much for u reviews...I will try my best to continue d OS...yup...I will pm u my d next OS
@ankusanu in my OS acc to me a teacher can be ur frnd too...since there is a gap of 2yrs only...so it's easy to be ur frnd to ur juniors😳
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow..Anki,what a romantic OS..
totally loved it..
well, your Vibha is very bold..   😉..i don't think the our show wali vibha aise kuch kahega,parth se..
Do write more..
anki01 thumbnail
Thnx yaara for reviews...it means alot to me..Yup...gressh...In my OS I made vibha bold coz Parth is still yet shy infront of her...hope to see this scene in show...kisiko toh first step lena hoga😳