India-Forums

vibharth | OS |

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hey frnz...I thought of writing a OS...so I am writing a short one...hope u all will like it...if not criticisms...suggestions r welcomed...
My OS starts from occurence of earthquake...so..here I go..

Earthquake occured...evrybdy panicing...evrybdy came outside & was screaming...running & all...

Vibha-dadi u shud go now...othrwise u won't be able to walk or run like us...u shud leave asap...don't tnsd for me...I will come...

Now Parth saw dadi in the corridor and he immediately rushed towards her...before c could get hurt or fall due to students running fast...he lifted dadi & reachd d ground...mde her sit under a tree & askd where is VIBHA ma'am...

Dadi to parth...son vibha she is in medical room...pls bring her out...
Parth to dadi-no worries dadi I will bring her out safely...u stay here & be calm...it's my promise nothing will hppn to her...

Dadi to Parth-u too tk cr son...both come asap...parth nodded yes & left 

Parth rushed to medical room...he saw vibha trying to get bt she is failing to do so...she saw parth & askd is dadi safe...parth said yes...now we should leave from here...she gestured yes...

Parth forwarded his one hand towards vibha...he said hold my hand tightly & come...let's go...

Vibha-she put her soft...smooth hand on parth's hand & parth closed his fingers over her hand mking d grip tight...so that he hold her tight & she doesn't fall...

Parth felt a feeling of vibha's soft...smooth hand & vibha felt parth's hard & strong hand & both got lost into there eyes for a sec & den came bck to sense...

Vibha tried getting up from bed & started walking bt c was abt to fall then parth kept his other hand on vibha's waist...he was looking forwarding & walking. ..while vibha was staring him...

Utkarsh saying Parth & vibha Ma'am is not present here...
Urmila says...yes where r they both...

Then Dadi saw parth & vibha coming & said...there are here pointing towards d corridor...

Parth brought vibha to dadi & made her sit beside her...
Vibha-parth tm thk ho...
Parth- yes...

Dadi to Parth-thnk u my son...
Parth to dadi-no need dadi...it was my duty...

Urmila telling everyone to one by one evry1 go & mke a call to your parent's & say them u r safe...plus we all will stay in groung coz more of earthquake chncs r yet to come...so tonight will be here only...

Parth called his mom & said how r u maa ? 
Parth's maa-m f9 son...tc of urself
Parth-yes maa...u too...hope that man is not harassing u nymore...
Parth's mom-no son...m alright...u tkcr & study hard...
Cut d call..

Arrangements were made & evry1 were sleeping...
Parth was tnsd and couldn't sleep he got up & looking up in d sky...

Vibha saw Parth awake...she got up & went towards him & said...wat r u looking up in the sky ? 

Parth-u r not well...u shud not be here...
Vibha-i know I have not recoverd completely bt I wanted some fresh air & moreovr I was hired bored sleeping 3days in bed...
Parth-ok...so for my sake plz sit under the tree...he took her & mde her sit & himself sat beside her with a little distnc...

Vibha-parth why r sitting so far...come...sit beside me...
Parth- came abit near to her...

Parth- the star's are smiling & looking beautiful...then he turned towards vibha...seeing her face & he was lost her beauty cox d dim lights of star's & moon...coming on her pale face made her look beautiful & yet elegant...

Vibha-noticed that parth was caresing her...

They had started talking abt themselves...abt moon...star's. ..nature's...
Vibha-the weather has bcome too cold...she saw parth had nothing to cover & he was feeling cold...
She said to parth to come more close to her so that they both can have shawl cover around eachothr...

Parth hesisted & said no...I don't require it..

Vibha-she saw parth not shifting towards her close...so sehe herself shifted towards Parth & wrapped around his shoulder the shawl...while wrapping a shawl...they both came so closer...they were inches far from other...both could feel there breaths & heartbeat...both were again lost into each others eyes...as if they were meant to be one...Embarrassed

Both felt awkward so both turned their faces around...
There was a pause for a moment...
Vibha break the silence & said she is feeling safe...hppy..refreshed now...she kept on talking & he kpt on listening to her...
Suddenly she felt asleep...she kept her head on parth's shoulder & parth too felt asleep...he too kept his head on her head & his one hand on her shoulder...

The night was beautiful for them & both fell asleep each other holding eachothr tightly...The universe was giving it's light...mking of new love was brewingEmbarrassed...as if they were destined to meet bt their love has to face challenges bt they will be one for sureHeart

It was 4 o'clock in d morning...parth got up & saw that vibha was sleeping...he careseed her face & removed the hair's strands coming on her face on her back of her ears...later...he thought nybdy saw them toghtr will create a prob...so he slowly lifted her in his arms & mde her sleep beside her dadi & said...it was d best night for me..my angel...my princess...he covered d quilt on her & went bck to hall & pretending to sleep...Heart

Vibha got up & saw how she came here & remembered that it was parth...she kpt blushing...smiling slept againEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

miracledohappenmansinarang95arsha_simranAdi_Ki_ZoyapwenCezz_symrungreeshma014A.Greenankusanu

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hope u guyz like it...criticism r most welcomed...if u say to stop writing OS I will stop it...plz give ur true reviews...
anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@purvideshmukh thnx dr...it means alot to meEmbarrassed
Adi_Ki_Zoya IF-Dazzler
Adi_Ki_Zoya
Adi_Ki_Zoya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
CryCry
I want to see this in WH
It was awesome ClapClap
VibArth Heart
I loved it .. Write more plzzz ... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miracledohappenanki01

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thnx yaaraSmile ur review means alot to me...even I too want this scene to hppn in WH with vibharth...hope will get c...Embarrassed definitely will c hot romance of vibharth in WHEmbarrassed
ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Grt work anki..
Last part ws beautiful..
Hw i wish parth n vibha slept on eachothers shoulders...anyways...do write more os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki01

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
it was beautiful..
do write more!!Wink
n pm me from next time plzzBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anki01

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@ankusasanu & @starsfireflies thnk u both vei much for u reviews...I will try my best to continue d OS...yup...I will pm u my d next OS
@ankusanu in my OS acc to me a teacher can be ur frnd too...since there is a gap of 2yrs only...so it's easy to be ur frnd to ur juniorsEmbarrassed

Go to top