Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Happy birthday sneha aka nimarious!!! (Page 4)

nimarious Goldie
nimarious
nimarious

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
thank u so much avani di,anu,hari,ashu,nats,adita,amina,ainah(if she would have known she would have definitely wished me),and all of u who wished me n worked so hard for making a such a lovely day of mine fabulous with ur so much of love n awesome messages...they all r very precious to me...if has given me a lot...it has given me another family and also many such things which i dont have in my life... an elder sister(avani di),besties like sisters...im very happy tday that I'm crying...u all did so much of hard work for me guys...thank u very very much...u all truly r the best thing which would happen in my life ever...
" />

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehjaben_nahinvani86..Mellifluous..Anagha.

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimarious

Anu meri jann thank u so much for such a lovely birthday gift...it means a lot baby...Hug
welcomeLOLWink
.Sandhir IF-Sizzlerz
.Sandhir
.Sandhir

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sneha :)
May God Bless You :)
Stay Blessed:)
Love
Sejal :)

p.s ; awesome thread girls :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimariousAnagha.

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aminahin

[B][/B]happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday dear sweetheart
happy birthday to u
i knw u have become frnds just now but phirvi u r my one of the most spe frnd happy birthday to u dear may almighty bless u with all the things u want n shower u with so much happiness may u gain all the success in ur life n u can reach to the peak of the success love u so much dear again a blissful happy bd to u stay blessed n party hard
[I][/I] nahin

thank u so much amina...yes we r n we will good friends...thanks for all the blessings...
love u...Heart

ROFL ale my bd girl is here dear m bangali so my user name ami means i m n my name is nahin LOL not amina...dear sneha again a very very happy bd to u sweety love u so much may god bless u n u will achieve all the things u want love u Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimarious..Mellifluous..Anagha.

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

<font size="4">thank u so much avani di,anu,hari,ashu,nats,adita,amina,ainah(if she would have known she would have definitely wished me),and all of u who wished me n worked so hard for making a such a lovely day of mine fabulous with ur so much of love n awesome messages...they all r very precious to me...if has given me a lot...it has given me another family and also many such things which i dont have in my life... an elder sister(avani di),besties like sisters...im very happy tday that I'm crying...u all did so much of hard work for me guys...thank u very very much...u all truly r the best thing which would happen in my life ever...</font>
" />

don't cry thats why we all r frnds right to support each other n to make smile each other n to share ur Delicious n yummy cakes LOL pagal m nahin not amina LOL love u dear god bless u

nimariousAnagha.

nimarious Goldie
nimarious
nimarious

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
i knw u have become frnds just now but phirvi u r my one of the most spe frnd happy birthday to u dear may almighty bless u with all the things u want n shower u with so much happiness may u gain all the success in ur life n u can reach to the peak of the success love u so much dear again a blissful happy bd to u stay blessed n party hard
[I][/I] nahin

thank u so much amina...yes we r n we will good friends...thanks for all the blessings...
love u...Heart

ROFL ale my bd girl is here dear m bangali so my user name ami means i m n my name is nahin LOL not amina...dear sneha again a very very happy bd to u sweety love u so much may god bless u n u will achieve all the things u want love u Hug
yeah finally I'm here ROFL
I know bangla ...but. ur un was written altogether na so got confused ROFL...so thank u so much agan

mehjaben_nahinAnagha.

nimarious Goldie
nimarious
nimarious

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sandhir

Happy Birthday Sneha :)
May God Bless You :)
Stay Blessed:)
Love
Sejal :)

p.s ; awesome thread girls :D

thank u so much sejal Embarrassed...

.SandhirAnagha.

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
[I][/I] nahin

love u...Heart

yeah finally I'm here ROFL
I know bangla ...but. ur un was written altogether na so got confused ROFL...so thank u so much agan

happy wala dance...i have got one more bangali frnd love u dear god bess u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anagha.

Go to top