Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

So close yet so far... 6.5.2015 (Page 2)

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Was actually proud of Aahil for speaking up.
1) It would have been stupid of him to deny it anyway, Shaad has seen she's his wife.

2) What is he supposed to say? Deny she's his wife, he cannot do that...it can easily be proven by their tickets and otherwise.

3) Now he could've played dumb and acted surprised, agreed she's his wife, but they share an acrimonious relationship or what not. But come on, what good is that going to do. It's not just him here, it's the matter of bombs, terrorist and some other real terrorist on the loose. 

@KK...I agree with you...It would have been stupid if Aahil denied that Sanam 2 is his wife. But he supported her because Sanam would never do that. It would have been acceptable if they had showed his logical reasoning that you wrote... i.e. if he denies, then they will come to know and they will be suspicious..something like that. 

I know Aahil loves Sanam...I would have liked this scene if he had taken this decision logically rather than the emotional bond/love with Sanam. 

When I was watching the precap yesterday where they showed Aahil leaving Sanam 2 while she was taken for interrogation. I  was thinking, how he can leave her just like that. But today, it made sense. She was not under suspicion and it was just for the formality. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 06 May 2015 at 7:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7KhatamKahaniflora212

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Awsome post Sagey!Clap Gifs are great as usualLOL
I am enjoying these hits and miss actuallyLOL these are much tolerable and beautiful than this fake ghar ghar khel between G****rJaanDeadDead These Hits and Miss gives wonderful feels! Actually I had been loving the episodes from this Week Monday itself!  CVs has finally got bit brains.  Beautiful execution of every SaHil/JanAah scenes. 
Though that Aahil Shaddy handshake were kind of lame Confused I mean I felt Rediculous!  Well Whatever!  I am excited about upcoming episodesWink after a long time actuallyLOL 

Here are The Collage of Precap PicturesBig smile I am in love with Aahil's New look...he reminded me of Raj of DDLJLOL and Sanam green dress reminded me of Simran WinkLOL

Thanks Nafs.. lovely caps !! 

Just mentally tired I guess , so the feels overload was a little overwhelming for the heart and mind. .LOL

Also the prospective worry about heartache for Aahil sort of bugs me. That new promo promises drama...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie-GrilledCheese-Raingoddessflora212

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Jiyaa, you are not the only one who caught on to "gustaakhi." what they didn't show in the promo with Sanam being drawn to Aahil, they let it be known with that word.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie-GrilledCheese-RaingoddessJiyaaa.....flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Tujhe mein rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karun!  LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32Hanie-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessJiyaaa.....KhatamKahani

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Jiyaa, you are not the only one who caught on to "gustaakhi." what they didn't show in the promo with Sanam being drawn to Aahil, they let it be known with that word.

I know her actions contradicted her words in the promo. Since this promo was about SaHil coming face to face for the first time, her actions were expected. I am thinking her words will overpower when she start to interact with Aahil. 

Wondering, how the story will play out in future?

Will Shaad continue to lie Sanam/Janat as his wife? How will Aahil trust that she is not his Sanam? 

or Aahil will think that Sanam is moved on with Shaad after she her lost memory? 

We already have a glimpse of what is to come. Sanam is clearly drawn towards Aahil.  I'm excited to see Sanam ke Dil ke gustakiyaan Embarrassed LOL

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 06 May 2015 at 9:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessKhatamKahaniflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

I know her actions contradicted her words in the promo. Since this promo was about SaHil coming face to face for the first time, her actions were expected. I am thinking her words will over power when she start to interact with Aahil. 

Wondering, how the story will play out in future?

Will Shaad continue to lie Sanam/Janat as his wife? How will Aahil trust that she is not his Sanam? 

or Aahil will think that Sanam is moved on with Shaad after she her lost memory? 

We already have a glimpse of what is to come. Sanam is clearly drawn towards Aahil.  I'm excited to see Sanam ke Dil ke gustakiyaan Embarrassed LOL

The promo is not what it seems LOL the promo was meant to be like that actually!  Cause the basic part is Aahil will see Sanam. The first part sends the actual thing which we will get...that is Sanam ke Dil ki GustakhiWinkLOL This is gonna be really interesting!  

Hanie-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessJiyaaa.....KhatamKahani

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
This part of Tujhe Mein Rab Sequence looked like as if SaHil consoling their own child ROFL

Look at them they are so busy in seeing Rab in each other that they forgot the child was crying so badlyCryLOLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32Hanie-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessJiyaaa.....KhatamKahani

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Nafs... I saw that too!
It was so touching the way they both went to console as though he were theirs. Such a sweet scene. 

Did you guys notice how she completely forgot Shaad when she saw Aahil? 

I can't wait for the MacLeodganj week to start. You know they're going to spend some time there rightWink

anju32Hanie-GrilledCheese-minnie2308Raingoddessflora212

Go to top